Cars you wish were "premium"

• Thread starter shbly12
  • 90 comments
Israel
Nazareth
Luxeux
Hello everybody,
I want to talk about a few cars that being non "premium" was a real disappointment for me, this is not a complaint but rather expressing my feelings, and it's a real shame that some of the cars are not "premium" since they really deserve to be. and since I really like to take photos of cars there were times where I wished certain cars were premium since non premium cars don't look good in photos.
So first off are the Pescarolo Le Mans cars, they are extremely cool and I have been really wanting to buy one and race with it.
Second is the Formula Gran Turismo, it's currently the only modern F1 car in the game, and I really think it needs to be premium, if not updated and given a look similar to this year's formula one cars or the past year.
Next is the Pagani Zonda, none of the Zondas in the game is premium and it's a big shame, they're very sexy cars and would make for some extremely cool photos if they were premium, or at least two of them, one being the LM race car.
The RUF CTR Yellow Bird, it was a great car and one of the greatest in it's era, and RUF being the replacement 'might I say' of Porsche in the game, it's a disappointment not seeing any of their cars being premium.

So that is it for me, which cars do YOU wish were premium?

Ruf CTR Yellowbird (It's almost there anyway), the Peugeot 205 T16s, the Delta S4, Renault Avantime, Renault 5 Turbo Street and Rally version, KPGC10 and KPGC110 GT-Rs, NB Miata, Lancer Evo III and I.

Ford RS200s (Almost there too), Ford GT40 Mk II Racecar, Peugeot 905, Minolta Toyota 88CV.

All RUF`s.
All "Standard" Alfa Romeo`s.
All Zonda`s.
All "Standard" BMW`s.
Citroen C5 3.0 V6 Exclusive.
Audi Quattro.
Audi S3.
Audi RS4 `02.
Audi RS6 Sedan and Avant. (First generation.)
Formula Gran Turismo.
Lancia Stratos WRC.
Lancia Delta WRC.
Lancia Delta S4 WRC.

Ford Mustang SVT Cobra R.
Mercury Cougar.
Mazda Roadster 1800 RS.
Mercedes-Benz E55 AMG.
Plymouth Hemi Cuda 440 Six Pack.
Plymouth Superbird.
Dodge Charger 440 R/T.
Shelby GT350R.
Shelby Series One.

Holden Monaro.
Mazda 6 MPS.
Honda/Acura NSX `02.
Mitsubishi Lancer Evo I, II, III and VII.
Mitsubishi 3000 GT VR4 Twin Turbo.
Subaru Impreza WRX STI 22B.

I don't think it's necessary to make every car premium. I mean, do we really need to have a bunch of clones of Miatas, Skyline, Lancer Evolutions, and such?
Imo PD should take the cars that matter such as race/rally cars, unique cars and best/latest version of road cars, make them premium, then get rid of the rest.

Supra RZ
Lister Storm V12 Race Car
Tickford Falcon Race Car
Tommy Kaira ZZII
Peugeot 206 Race Car
TVR Cebera Speed 12
All JGTC Cars
(These cars have been in the GT series since GT3 they deserve to be premium)

Honestly, a lot of cars:
*1998 Audi S4 (B5)
*2001 Audi RS4 (B5)
*2000 Ford Mustang SVT Cobra R
*2002 Ford Focus RS
*1984 Ford RS200
*1985 Ford RS200 WRC
*2003 BMW M3 CSL (e46)
*1983 Toyota Sprinter Trueno GT-Apex (AE86)
*1998 Toyota Celica GT-Four (ST205)
*1997 Toyota Supra RZ (JZA80)
*1999 Toyota GTONE (TS020) Race Car
*1998 Nissan R390 Road & GT1 Race Car
*1985 Peugeot 205 Turbo 16 & Rally Car 205s
*1991 Mercedes-Benz 190E Evolution II
*1998 Subaru Impreza 22B Coupe Sti

Last edited:
Every Vision GT car
Formula GT car
Mercedes Benz 190e Evolution II (I actually own a 190e)
Toyota GT one race car
TVR Cerbera Speed 12
All the Pagani Zondas
Or every car (just cutting out about half of the inane amount of gtr's, miata's, and such would be getting off to a good start)

The biggest for me are cars that have premium or standard counterparts, the ones that spring to mind are the Ford GT LM Race Cars and the GT40 Race Car. We have premium GTs already, how hard can it be to give these some premium touch ups? I'm sure there are more like this, but since I'm not playing the game right now I can't visualize it.

Back