- 166
- nooomoto
- hialeah recon
Toyota Supra RZ
I can't BELIEVE this car is standard, no one can deny the role it has played since 1993
Honda Civic Si '07, US model
I just don't understand why this got left out
Hyundai Genesis Coupe
One of the most interesting, new tuning platforms to hit US shores in a while
BMW M5 (E39)
A car that defined the category and set the standard for all the four-door Autobahn burners we have today
Cadillac CTS-V Coupe, Sedan
Cadillacs with ZR1 engines...need I say more?
Porsche
I can't believe after this long, PD still doesn't have Porsches in the game...another huge piece missing in the pantheon of motorsports
Top Secret Supras, Skyline GTR
They have the Wangan course, but don't have the cars that made it famous!?
I can't BELIEVE this car is standard, no one can deny the role it has played since 1993
Honda Civic Si '07, US model
I just don't understand why this got left out
Hyundai Genesis Coupe
One of the most interesting, new tuning platforms to hit US shores in a while
BMW M5 (E39)
A car that defined the category and set the standard for all the four-door Autobahn burners we have today
Cadillac CTS-V Coupe, Sedan
Cadillacs with ZR1 engines...need I say more?
Porsche
I can't believe after this long, PD still doesn't have Porsches in the game...another huge piece missing in the pantheon of motorsports
Top Secret Supras, Skyline GTR
They have the Wangan course, but don't have the cars that made it famous!?
Last edited: