Cars you would love to see Premium

  • Thread starter Thread starter _stiggums
  • 469 comments
  • 67,119 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly, a Del Sol CRX SiR 1995 spec (DOHC).

I love this car, having owned two in real life that I spent many hours working on.

I'd also like to RM it to that sweet Delsol/Civic RM from GT2.
 
Honestly, a Del Sol CRX SiR 1995 spec (DOHC).

I love this car, having owned two in real life that I spent many hours working on.

I'd also like to RM it to that sweet Delsol/Civic RM from GT2.

I think I remember the RM Delsol. I might be wrong, but was it made to resemble the Jaccs Civic from the JTCC days? I think it had multiple colors. +1 that would be an awesome premium to have.
 
I think I remember the RM Delsol. I might be wrong, but was it made to resemble the Jaccs Civic from the JTCC days? I think it had multiple colors. +1 that would be an awesome premium to have.

Yes! The RM EG's (Civic/Delsol) and the RM EH (later delsol) had Jaccs livery, instead of Jaccs it was Honda, due probably to licensing issues. That is entirely correct.

Such a lovely livery.
 
95 civic SiR EG6, with RM.

like these ...
2244862645_b6ee0a1c47_o.jpg


teamhardrace001.jpg
 
Caterham, Yellow Bird, Veyron, Formula GT, Toyota 7, Furai
 
I just won one and found out its standard so I would also like to see the Lancia Stratos premium
 
The only car I want to see in Premium Version is the Toyota Supra !
I've first seen this car in GT3, since I'm fall in love !

Damn, it is a real beast, I can tell you that !



Uploaded with ImageShack.us



Uploaded with ImageShack.us



Yes I'm a Toyota fan =D
Uploaded with ImageShack.us



Uploaded with ImageShack.us
 
Nice suggestions on cars. I hope that PD will include race modification for some of these cars as well.
 
Supra RZ

ever since my cousin single turbo'ed his it sounds like something out of this world, heres hoping converting to premium influences the sounds of the cars... as the skylines are almost spot on
 
Supra RZ

ever since my cousin single turbo'ed his it sounds like something out of this world, heres hoping converting to premium influences the sounds of the cars... as the skylines are almost spot on

sounds of the engines in gt5 bad, in Shift, and Forza is better
 
Supra RZ

ever since my cousin single turbo'ed his it sounds like something out of this world, heres hoping converting to premium influences the sounds of the cars... as the skylines are almost spot on

sounds of the engines in gt5 bad, in Shift, and Forza is better :crazy:
 
nissan-260z-22-0-copy.jpg


Datsun 240ZG, love this car!
 
- Saleen S7 Twinturbo

- Mitsubishi 3000 GT

- RUF Yellowbird

- Any Pickup (Dodge RAM, Chevy Silverado)

- Any DTM Car (it's really disappointing that there is actually no premium DTM car)
 
Of the standards in the game, I'd like the Aston Martins premiumed :cool:
 
Mazda Furai.
 
Supra RZ. I literally cannot understand why this car was not made into a premium. Surely 40% of the geometry is the same as that of the Castrol Supra? All it needs is a new interior and a few modifications to the body.
 
Bugatti Veyron, Mazda Furai
 
Toyota Pod. Only appeared in GT Concept.
 
Since this has become nothing more than a wishlist thread where one or two users incessantly double post to try to show off how many cars they've heard of and have pictures of on their computer - and who won't take the hint - locked it is.
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back