Cars You Would Never Buy For Any Price

North Korea
With Kim Jong Un
This is a thread for cars that you hate so much that you would never buy it for any price, whether it'd be a thousand dollars or just one dollar, and tell us why you wouldn't buy it for any price.

Here's one for me: a third-generation Chevrolet Cavalier. You couldn't even pay me to drive one of these.
23880589.jpg

Last edited:
Dodge Aries, Nissan Murano Cross Cabriolet, new Honda Civic Type R, new Toyota Prius, most current Fords.

I don't think there's a single car that fits into this category for me. There's no car on earth that I wouldn't want to drive merely out of curiosity for a start, and since "any price" is an entirely open figure and could therefore include a single, shiny penny, there's nothing I wouldn't want to buy given a low enough price.

Apart from anything, I have a strong desire to turn undesirable cars into trackday/race cars and I see no better way of ending the life of a terrible car by thrashing it around a circuit.

Devel Sixteen. I would look like an 🤬 driving one, and tasteless little kids would run up to me like it's candy. That would suck.

Also the Youabian Puma, Elibriea Equvallas, and Bugatti Veyron.

I'd never be caught dead in any minivan. But money wise, I would never buy any hypercar. They're awesome, yes, but impractical.

Why are people just posting pics? Seems like this could be a good conversation thread.

Mid-90's Hyundai Elantra

hyundai-elantra-ii-1996-pics-196676.jpg

We had one of these crap boxes when I was growing up and the only things I remember about is was how ugly, slow and uncomfortable it was. It's no wonder it took Hyundai so long to repait it's image.

Chrysler PT Cruiser (Again)

pt_cruiser_hotspot.jpg

This one is sort of cheating since I did spend money on one (pretty much the same as that one, just different wheels), however I will never buy another one and the sooner I get rid of it the better. The driving itself isn't as bad as people make it out to be, but the thing turns into a lemon at 100,000 miles. I do like the color though.

Ford F-650 Pickup

DSC04659.JPG

This one isn't exactly fair as it's done via aftermarket conversion, but it's a fairly popular thing to the point where businesses just exist to do this. My reasoning for disliking it so much is that it just seems like the ideal bro truck which is never a good thing.

Anything GM made that was front wheel drive and shorter than 201 inches.

Certain Twin Cam W-Body models being the exception.

Last edited:
Why are people just posting pics? Seems like this could be a good conversation thread.

Mid-90's Hyundai Elantra

hyundai-elantra-ii-1996-pics-196676.jpg

We had one of these crap boxes when I was growing up and the only things I remember about is was how ugly, slow and uncomfortable it was. It's no wonder it took Hyundai so long to repait it's image.

Chrysler PT Cruiser (Again)

pt_cruiser_hotspot.jpg

This one is sort of cheating since I did spend money on one (pretty much the same as that one, just different wheels), however I will never buy another one and the sooner I get rid of it the better. The driving itself isn't as bad as people make it out to be, but the thing turns into a lemon at 100,000 miles. I do like the color though.

Ford F-650 Pickup

DSC04659.JPG

This one isn't exactly fair as it's done via aftermarket conversion, but it's a fairly popular thing to the point where businesses just exist to do this. My reasoning for disliking it so much is that it just seems like the ideal bro truck which is never a good thing.
That's about as close as you can get to being a semi-truck without actually being one...

Any BMW X6, because... look at that back. :yuck: The usual drivers in them don't help.

Last edited:
Back