I just saw the film for the first time last night, after getting my free copy on Blu-ray from the good people at Sony I really enjoyed the film, despite not getting the benefit of the HD picture on my regular telly.
Did anyone else notice the "subtle" product placements? Loads of blindingly obvious ones (Virgin Atlantic, Ford/Aston, Sony Ericsson) but the subtle one was when Bond is checking the surveillance footage at the Ocean Club - what sort of disc is the data stored on? Why, Blu-ray of course...
I thought this was one of the better Bond movies and I have it on DVD...(though not on HD) and yet I was very impressed with it. I loved the little placements though the movie.. (anyone notice that he was cleaning his wombs with Scotch Whiskey and then drinking it?) Its not just the ads, its little things. And I thought Daniel Craig was going to suck, but he didn't, and he was actually very good at it! 👍 I hope the next Bond movie is as good as this one was! ---- Randy
I loved the little placements though the movie.. (anyone notice that he was cleaning his wombs with Scotch Whiskey and then drinking it?) Its not just the ads, its little things.