Cowboy

Lariat Member
Premium
United States
North Dakota
GTP_Cowboy
RacingCowboy570
PicsArt_1437621260953.jpg

Recruiting members who want to race at various PP, and yet have a good time! Loobies will be open at random so I will try to let you know when a lobby will be open.

Club ID is 1045847

Last edited:
Room is up and running if anybody is interested in joining.

Thinking of holding a 30 minute endurance race using the Mazda Miatas. It would be sometime next weekend if anybody is willing to join. Tuning would be prohibited and the TC Miata would also be prohibited.

Your club sounds very similar to the Spinning Arrows Club. We race each Thursday evening and very casually.We're all there to have fun. Of course we do have some serious races we offer at other times so please check out the link below and let me know if it sounds like anything you might be interested in getting involved with. I can say that the guys I've been racing with the past couple years are very friendly and eager to help out other drivers when needed.
Anyway, have fun, send me an FR if you're interested and hopefully I'll see you on the track some time.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/spinning-arrows-club-thursday-night-casual-racing.305749/

Your club sounds very similar to the Spinning Arrows Club. We race each Thursday evening and very casually.We're all there to have fun. Of course we do have some serious races we offer at other times so please check out the link below and let me know if it sounds like anything you might be interested in getting involved with. I can say that the guys I've been racing with the past couple years are very friendly and eager to help out other drivers when needed.
Anyway, have fun, send me an FR if you're interested and hopefully I'll see you on the track some time.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/spinning-arrows-club-thursday-night-casual-racing.305749/
Yea I joined your club about 6 months ago :lol:. Sounds fun, hope to see ya sometime.

Yea I joined your club about 6 months ago :lol:. Sounds fun, hope to see ya sometime.
Just so you know though, we typically race using the "friends only" and do not use the club listing in GT6. We started it that way long before the GT6 club page was started and just decided to keep it simple.
That invitation is also open to any friends you currently race with. We always enjoy having new people to race with so as long as they're decent people and clean drivers, they're welcome.

Just so you know though, we typically race using the "friends only" and do not use the club listing in GT6. We started it that way long before the GT6 club page was started and just decided to keep it simple.
That invitation is also open to any friends you currently race with. We always enjoy having new people to race with so as long as they're decent people and clean drivers, they're welcome.
I see.

Back