Finished Casual Racing Mondays (please use thread link in OP)

Discussion in 'FM7 Online Racing & Leagues' started by PJTierney, Nov 26, 2017.

1. JR98

JR98 Premium

Finally got Gold again so I should be able to make it tonight

RunRookieRun likes this.
  2. ClydeYellow

ClydeYellow

I think I may actually be able to make it, yay! And in any case, I shouldn't be the only member of FIT on the track this evening. :tup:

PJTierney likes this.
  3. PJTierney

PJTierney

I think that was the best night yet; 14 drivers per race and we were able to tweak the grid settings just enough to guarantee race-long battles. Cars were fun to drive too and well balanced.

4. HighSeasHoMastr

HighSeasHoMastr Premium

Agreed @PJTierney that was an excellent session. Glad I was able to make it, sad that I won't be able to be a regular fixture. These kick off at noon for me, and I work pretty much every Monday, so...ah well.

But really, thanks to everyone who got in on it this week. Had some really fantastic races, especially Spa and Yas Marina. I have shared the replay from Yas if anyone wants to watch, it should be findable by searching "GTPlanet" or my gamertag (same as username here). If anyone has the replay from Spa, please upload it! I tried to save it, but it is corrupted for me and won't load.

As I mentioned in the party, I will probably be available to host a room next week since PJ is out. I don't know how many of you would be interested, but tag me here if you are and we'll see if it's worth putting a room together.

Cheers!

PJTierney likes this.
  5. JR98

JR98 Premium

Last night was probably the most fun I've ever had in Forza Multiplayer, it was great to have such close races that still remained clean and since I didn't have to worry about being rammed, I actually got a few top 5 finishes which is a rarity for me. Can't wait for the next one.

@HighSeasHoMastr I should be available for a session next week

6. PJTierney

PJTierney

Snorevette likes this.
  7. CVPI93

CVPI93 Premium

If we get a lobby going tomorrow, I may actually make it!

8. HighSeasHoMastr

HighSeasHoMastr Premium

Well with the overwhelming response of two entire people, I think I'll probably take a pass on hosting one today.
    @JR98 & @JeepXJFreak feel free to add me and if you see me on, I'll probably be down to do some racing, but I won't bother to put together anything at a set time.

Happy Christmas everyone!

JR98 likes this.
  9. PJTierney

PJTierney

I have a thought for 2018:

Should I just have the Casual Racing Mondays thread be in the main FM7 forum instead?

Much like @RikkiGT-R’s Rivals thread it’ll get more activity there. The first few weeks have been great and I think this concept has potential if enough people see it regularly.

While it makes more sense to have it in the Online Racing subforum, this subforum is pretty much dead outside of this thread anyway. Those 2 extra clicks can sometimes be quite a barrier to overcome.

Tagging @SlipZtrEm for mod visibility.

RazorSharkz likes this.
  10. PJTierney

PJTierney

Well, I've made the call.

This thread is no longer the place for Casual Racing Mondays. Instead, go here please :)

11. Wagon911

Wagon911