Catching a BMW M3 whit an Abarth Punto Project

  • Thread starter Thread starter Shady3MC
  • 34 comments
  • 2,796 views
I'm afraid to ask... But considering what someone said about being impossible to do these kind of mods in GT6, I imagine it's a photoshop work. Either way, the Punto looks really nice with the wider tires.

Not shopped, CFW only mods
 
Not shopped ? BMW logo rims on a Fiat ?

Yeah, 07 M3 Rims to be exact. The OP did it in Photoshop, I figure I would post some non photos shopped pics with the rims he wanted.
 
This is a great challenge! I may have to do with each of my own cars, as well as the car I hope to own next (bought last night!).
 
Just a word of advice to the OP - try and avoid double posting. You're doing it a fair bit and it's against the AUP 👍

Good topic though, like the idea of evaluating cost of mods against buying a more expensive faster car
 
Back