Caterham Seven Fire Blade ’02

  • Thread starter Thread starter Bc4
  • 17 comments
  • 2,824 views

Bc4

Messages
686
Chile
Coquimbo, Chile
Are there any cars in the game similar to this one???
I'm talking about the looks just in case...
 
Bc4
Are there any cars in the game similar to this one???
I'm talking about the looks just in case...

The prowler I guess. I seriously can't remember any other car with a "shape" like that. :/
 
No there isn't and the Prowler ain't either, that was designed to resemble a hot rod and apart from the front wheels to an extend it shares no real similarity.
 
Ok thanks I just thought it looked really cool and was hoping there was another. Xd
 
Try the Suzuki GSX/4.
Doesn't look similar, same sort of car though.
 
Ginetta G4 after full tune.
 
Try the Suzuki GSX/4.
Doesn't look similar, same sort of car though.

I think both cars use motorcycle engines. The Fire Blade requires extensive suspension work but once dialed in it's fun to drive. Not as fun as the GSX-R4 though...
 
Bc4
Are there any cars in the game similar to this one???
I'm talking about the looks just in case...

There's nothing really that similar to the Caterham, but I'd put forward the 1966 Shelby Cobra 427 for consideration.
 
I think the Caterham is a blast to drive, tuned or not...one of my favorite cars to throw around The Ring.
 
The Gillet Vertigo started out IRL as a Lotus 7 replica (the same as the Caterham). Then extra bodywork was added over the wheels and a roof and it was made into a a race car.

The Caterham itself is fun on slippy tyres. Even at relatively low speeds you have to work at the wheel to get it to go where you want.
 
Bc4
Are there any cars in the game similar to this one???
I'm talking about the looks just in case...

no the Caterham company made their cars looks different from anything else
 
The Gillet Vertigo started out IRL as a Lotus 7 replica (the same as the Caterham). Then extra bodywork was added over the wheels and a roof and it was made into a a race car.

Forgot about that one, that's probably indeed the closest it gets regarding looks, at least the overall proportions are still very much Lotus 7/Caterham.
 
The Gillet Vertigo started out IRL as a Lotus 7 replica (the same as the Caterham). Then extra bodywork was added over the wheels and a roof and it was made into a a race car.

Forgot about that one, that's probably indeed the closest it gets regarding looks, at least the overall proportions are still very much Lotus 7/Caterham.

They look similar? Really? :crazy:

VertigoRaceCar2004_3.jpg


montasoasphalte4.jpg
 
They look similar? Really? :crazy:

I meant the closest you're gonna get in GT5, if you look closely at the overall dimensions of the Gillet (and the grille for example) and ignore the added bodywork you'll recognize its origins.
In the same way (albeit more instantly recognizable I'll admit) this Donkervoort D8 GT has Seven-origins.

m1gy2dgbmsws_600.jpg
 
no the Caterham company made their cars looks different from anything else

Caterham didn't design the 7, Lotus, or more specifically Colin Chapman did.
 
I meant the closest you're gonna get in GT5, if you look closely at the overall dimensions of the Gillet (and the grille for example) and ignore the added bodywork you'll recognize its origins.
In the same way (albeit more instantly recognizable I'll admit) this Donkervoort D8 GT has Seven-origins.

m1gy2dgbmsws_600.jpg

That's a beauty...we can only dream
 
Back