Cavemen TV Show Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter <IHateMyMom>
  • 7 comments
  • 782 views

<IHateMyMom>

(Banned)
Messages
23
What do you guys think? Personally, I think it's going to be a great show and I hope that the ratings show that.
 
Is this with those Geico caveman guys? If so, I don't think it's going to be very good, let me explain. You know how even the bad T.V. shows, or films look pretty decent on preview/trailers? For this show, they look so bad(and unfunny), even just from those tiny clips. I think it's going to be a very big car wreck.
 
: sigh: I don't even get the caveman in the geico commericals... :rolleyes:
 
Now, I think those are grea...*phone rings* My mother's calling. I'll put her on the speaker. :p
 
IYou know how even the bad T.V. shows, or films look pretty decent on preview/trailers? For this show, they look so bad(and unfunny), even just from those tiny clips.
That&#8217;s about what I was going to say &#8211; the &#8220;trailer&#8221; commercials that they&#8217;re running right now make me want to impale myself with a butter knife. I would put money on this being a flop.
 
Is this with those Geico caveman guys? If so, I don't think it's going to be very good, let me explain. You know how even the bad T.V. shows, or films look pretty decent on preview/trailers? For this show, they look so bad(and unfunny), even just from those tiny clips. I think it's going to be a very big car wreck.

YEah..it's gonna be such a train-wreck! I almost wanna watch it to see how bad it will be! :crazy:
 
I honestly thought the Gecko would have gotten a TV series before the Cavemen did....The Gecko is so much cooler than the cavemen...
 
It's a TV show based on a commercial. I predict it will be one of the greatest shows of all time.
 
Back