.:'\CCX RACING™/':..:MULTIPLE CARBON R SHOTS[link to all shoots in post one]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Alex.
  • 196 comments
  • 9,988 views
I like the last 2 shots in the latest update CCX.
 
more pics to come soon ;)👍
 
i might give this gallery a break and come back to it
 
Looking pretty darn nice my friend. I love the GT40. Keep up the good work! If you have some spare time, feel free to drop by my gallery and have a look around :cheers:
 
i DID POST another 5/6 codes for e190 BUT THE PAGE MYSTERIOUSLY CLOSED IT SELF SO I HAD TO START AGAIN.:grumpy: :grumpy:
so ill just do these for now


 
I LOVE the Zonda man! Awesome car, awesome photos, awesome setting. 10/10. Great job. Keep it up.
 
thanks streets! ill be posting E190's later but for now i'm off to find what pmc week 76 theme is!
 
Yep very nice colors, and reflections in this update...keep it up:tup:
 
I did a special run around the ring for this week's PMC
here are my results:

 
whoa whoa whoa. turn the heat down......those pics are CRAZY HOT!! OFF THE HOOK!!! 👍
 
whoa whoa whoa. turn the heat down......those pics are CRAZY HOT!! OFF THE HOOK!!! 👍


why...err. thanks!:dunce:
 
Haha, idk about what law said, but they arent bad, cool angles, and good lighting...not bad!
 
cheers dead poetic
 
They look a bit too bright man, add some contrast and it's fixed 👍


Apart from that, nice work 👍
 
wicked nice angles. you really make the cars look awesome. i'd comment on teh cars i like but theres too many to describe so ill just say awesome pics. id like to see some more soon.
 
cheers guys-and ill use your advice for next time 👍
 
im only gonna post this at the minute- it's photoshopical garbage for the artistic release comp: this is what i submitted:
 
I Entered the photomode tournament and my entry was taken in the same run as these photos:





tell me what you think!
 
I liked very much your contest entry, and last Saleen too. Yellow color matches really well with warm ambient and gives a lot of contrast. Good update man, but a little small pics!

Salu2.alexwrc
 
CCX, I love your work man, but I think you are over doing the Saleen.

They are great pictures of it though.
 
overdoing as in using it too much?- well i decided that i was to get my photomode tournament entry yesterday, so i took it to 3 tracks- knowing it was perfect with my theme of 'GT Auto'- so i was adamant i had the perfect shot to enter with- so i took loads
 
The Saleen photos look nice enough, but a lot of them seem a bit 'generic' looking to me. The 3rd one is also suffering from a bit of barrel distortion effect.

The McLaren photos are VERY nice though, the bright overexposed effect works well with the white car on such a sparse track 👍
 
chees for the comment moglet
 
Wow those S7 shots are awesome, I love the blurred wheels. Great work man!
 
I love the colours in the 1st shot the most.
 
Good luck for the comp mate!! I must say that this Saleen set is fantastic. To be honest, I think U gonna win...
That the best shot wins:)
 
amen to that, although im not sure about winning
 
Back