.:'\CCX RACING™/':..:MULTIPLE CARBON R SHOTS[link to all shoots in post one]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Alex.
  • 196 comments
  • 9,988 views
cheers yoda
 
shoot deleted- very bad pics
 
I like the Ford GT shots alot, the RUF RGT is (very) out of control, but it's a great angle, hope to see more soon :).
 
latest FORD GT40 update!




more GT40 to come!
 
Yeah...that RUF is going crazy, nice shot!! Nice done with the Ford GT shots, the 1st one has a great view! In the 2nd shot I like the reflections on the Ford GT, well done. Great gallery mate U are making here:)
 
cheers NTX- and thanks for the great PMC match we had
 
Great update. Nice angles in Capitan shots. Evo 6 WRC pic with STi logo at backgrond is... very curious :lol:

Salu2.alexwrc
 
Great update. Nice angles in Capitan shots. Evo 6 WRC pic with STi logo at backgrond is... very curious :lol:

Salu2.alexwrc



was attempting to spray gravel all over it!:dopey:
 
I love the 1st shot a lot, it is very stylish.
 
SUBARU
IMPREZA
imprezarallycompkp7.jpg
 
whoah nice gallery i really love your supra/wall photo. i like that second nike one photo too.
 
great photo's man!!! love gt 40 pics!! the nike one is very cool to :)
 
thanks mavi
 
any requests anyone?
 
Great shots men, the battle shot is really cool, nice done. The Impreza is also impressive. Congrats!
 
Very nice pics man!!! Maybe they seem much the same, but you take good angles! And thanks for your comment on my gallery, you made me very happy!!
 
Very nice pics man!!! Maybe they seem much the same, but you take good angles! And thanks for your comment on my gallery, you made me very happy!!


they were deserved:tup:

by the way? what's the weather like in spain? im flying over today
 
Very good work,, those Nike shots are great,, Great action shots:tup:
 
Ha ha, weather is good, sun and warm... Too warm... :scared:
 
wellim currently in a hotel 10 mins walk from port aventura!

sorry about i cant submit pics no ps2 or memo stick!!
 
Impressive M3 shots...those are really nice!! Great detail on all M3 shots. The Zonda shots are well done...the speed is all there:) Keep up!
 
Hmm, they're all previews - I cant enlarge any of them... But judging by the previews, they look good. I'd still like to see the full size ones.
 
I loovvee that second m3 shot!
 
Hmm, they're all previews - I cant enlarge any of them... But judging by the previews, they look good. I'd still like to see the full size ones.

ill embed the link inside eachpic

edit: links to full size pics now included
 
Those M3 shots are fantastic mate,, The details are very good and I like the sense of action,, Great work:tup:
 
Back