ceiling_fan's photos - New ones

• Thread starter ceiling_fan
  • 2,113 comments
Update! First I would like to show you the banner for the first post, hotlinked here for your convenience :P

circuitdelasarthe2005no.jpg

And now the rest... (bottom one is unedited)

Click for full size

Great update, ceiling_fan! Banner is awesome, too! The F40 shots are spectacular!

I like shots 2 and 4. You did a great job showing how bowl-like the Karussel really is, and I like 4 simply because it's a Kubel-Kubel. :D

The gallery banner would be a bit more effective if the panel would be more lit. It's a bit difficult to read it, as it is a bit dark.

About the images on the update, they are pretty sweet, every single image has it's own feeling and style, separate from the others. I really like the third one the best.

Click for full size

This happens to be one of my favorite cars. However, I don't remember seeing this version. Anyways, great picture. Makes me want to try taking pictures in locations with less light. I have yet to get one that looks good to me.

You're right LdS, I'll touch that one up
That version of the car came with the collectors edition. I don't think it can be obtained any other way (not even gifting.) Also what I did was use a relatively high exposure, then bumped the contrast in PS. Also I used different blur and noise filters on the road and background :lol:

Last edited:
Love the latest shots, nice and bright. great capture on the details.

Excellent work.

👍 . 8C shots look awesome! The G37 shot looks amazing, too! I like the angle.

@jgda9rs: I know my editing isn't on the same level as the big boys at GTP. My comment about my pictures being "jaw dropping" was a joke... :)

Thanks sems4arsenal, Sprite, SVX and grrlpurple!

Now for my biggest update yet!

Epic pictures in this thread. I especially liked the F40 pictures. You managed to capture the very essence of the 'ring and Ferrari in those two. And the C63 picture is nothing short of awesome. I love that car.

Back