ceiling_fan's photos - New ones

• Thread starter ceiling_fan
  • 2,113 comments
Mafz: Thanks, and I love my avatar too :P
TVR&FF: You are right, I was surprised how bright it turned out too... the pics actually went from brightest to darkest in the last post, haha.
HondaFanatic: Yeah it is one of the better looking standards I think. Fun car to drive too, fantastic handling but the low horsepower makes it lag behind similar cars. Hence the one-make race!

I took some pics last night, so expect an update later (when I'm not at work...) Includes the surprisingly fun to drive Ferrari California!

i was joking about your editing skills as well LOL. sorry, didn't think you'd take it seriously.
you're still an asset here at gtp. and we all love you :D

just like how i really like that first shot of the 458. great color scheme.

Fantastic pictures. The last one is my favourite, but all of them are great. The Spoon S2k shot is great, too.

Thanks for the comments guys. I tried some different editing techniques for this update (except the PMC13 entry which is unedited.) Hope you like, comments appreciated! Click for full size!

PMC Week 13 Entry

PMC 2.0 Week 13 Entry

Very realistic! Really gives me that old school NFS underground feeling! That would be a really good theme for a 2.0 comp!

Really cool shot indeed. I like how it draws your attention to the interior of the car.

Having said that, I don't care that much for the vertical black borders (I find them a bit distracting), but that has nothing to do with the excellent shot per se.

Nice work. 👍

Sweet shot, I like the weird angle the vignette is at and its a tight one too so allot motion and action, makes the situation look claustrophobic and thats a tricky feeling to get especially on a long and wide road. Also love the focus of the shot is not on the action but on the smallest portion of the shot the lovely dash all lit up.

Very realistic! Really gives me that old school NFS underground feeling! That would be a really good theme for a 2.0 comp!

Haha yeah, this shot was part of the shoot I did for PMC13, SSR7 really is a wonderful spot for pics! :drool:

The California and Palm trees is a nice touch!

Yep I had to rack my brain thinking of a track with palm trees, haha.

Really cool shot indeed. I like how it draws your attention to the interior of the car.

Having said that, I don't care that much for the vertical black borders (I find them a bit distracting), but that has nothing to do with the excellent shot per se.

Nice work. 👍

Yeah I had a lot of issues making a border :lol: My "traditional" way of doing borders (see basically every other pic in the gallery :lol:) didn't really work for this pic, made it look cut off or something. That part doesn't look right to me either, and the feathering is something I rarely do.

its a great shot!

Yep, probably one of your best :drool:

pretty cool. i'm surprised the gauges actually work in photomode.
nice.

Sweet shot, I like the weird angle the vignette is at and its a tight one too so allot motion and action, makes the situation look claustrophobic and thats a tricky feeling to get especially on a long and wide road. Also love the focus of the shot is not on the action but on the smallest portion of the shot the lovely dash all lit up.

SVX
Fantastic pictures! That last one is amazing.

Thanks guys! :cheers:

hpattp.jpg

Like this one a lot David 👍 - reminds me of a comic strip box.

Thanks, that one was my favorite too. Being a rain shot, I had to clean up a lot of jaggies (which I am not very good at haha.)

love that portrait shot of the Jag, shame the car in front spoils the show, edit that out and put a jag logo on it and you have a winning advert for Jaguar Cars, lovely colour, composition and motion. 👍

Back