ceiling_fan's photos - New ones

• Thread starter ceiling_fan
  • 2,113 comments
Way to make me want to see a Leaf. :lol: 👍 But my favourite in the set? That would the the image slzk quoted. It is almost perfect. :drool: Though I feel editing could have been better... But I can almost guarantee it couldn't. :confused:

Overall the usual C_F stuff.
Great work. Realistic and balanced editing + the right angles.

You're definetly a photographer I look up to.

BkS
I have a request - Honda Prelude MK1 at Spa. :sly:

Where am I going to find that?! :lol: Send one to ceiling_fan on PSN!

If you are still taking requests, I would like to see a midnight-purple R33 GT-R (any track/photomode location of your choice). :)

Here ya go!

car name and its on a track

This was a tricky one :P

Stealth NSX at Nürburgring? :D

I also took some pics of the ZR1 and '70 Challenger :D

GT-R photos are :drool: worthy and you've done a brilliant job with the stealth NSX - those stealth cars are difficult to shoot. 👍 Loving the ZR1 and Challenger shots too, in particular the first of each. :)

Been a wee bit since I was last in here, huh? :D

Like Nato mentioned, you did that Stealth NSX justice - I find those, and especially the ChromeLines, so hard to shoot, since they just seem so unrealistic in comparison to other options, but it looks right at home there. The reflections on the R33 are superb, and I'm really digging the cleanliness and popping blues in the ZR-1 and Challenger shots. You haven't slowed down, and the quality's still just as high... I look forward to whatever you have planned for us at 2000 posts!

Very attractive set, CF! Your most outstanding moment is the ZR-1 infront of the tram train thing. :Drool: The window reflection! :drool: 👍

Absolutely amazing work c_f, your editing is unspeakably good :drool:

Also, congrats on being the 1st gallery to 2000 posts :cheers:👍

Thank you oh so very very much for your kind words! This gallery never would have made 2000+ posts if it wasn't for you guys! :D

I have a special update planned for you guys now... first, a few randoms to get things started.

Now that those are out of the way, here is what I consider to be my best update ever...

300SL

Thanks for your support!

Oh, my, god! I almost feel bad looking at these. Like I have snuck into a super expensive art gallery and looked for free while others had to pay lots of money to see such master pieces. Amazing.

No, thank you for posting your incredible works of art at GTPlanet! Congratulations, ceiling_fan, for reaching 2000 posts and 100 pages! :cheers:

Latest Posts

Back