ceiling_fan's photos - New ones

• Thread starter ceiling_fan
  • 2,113 comments
Congrats to the 2k Posts.
Everyone is well deserved, because you continuesly put out ultra high quality pictures!

I :bowdown: to you!

Stunningly beautiful 300SL set! :drool: :bowdown: Certainly one of your best and a very fitting way to celebrate 2000 posts - congrats on that btw. 👍 :)

:drool::drool::drool:

Oh right, I have to say something as well!

Amazing 300SL photo's. I just love the sky in #2. And congrats on the 2k posts! :cheers:

👍👍👍

Congrats on the 2k post which clearly states that this is one of the greatest galleries on GTPlanet. It might not be the most flashy one but imo it is the most stylish one. All the photos are marked with perfection and great taste. Not too much, not too little. Just perfect.

Always a pleasure to come by and watch your creations.

👍👍👍

Thank you guys very much for your amazingly kind words! Time for Bram's HDR Supra set:

And now for a 599 and LP640 at SSRX

LP640 wasn't as good to me, but I took them and edited them, so here they are:

6975565974_47e62d6b07.jpg

The Supra - Shots are incredibly realistic. In fact they are! :D

My apologies that I never posted a comment on the request I made, CF :(

Have been really busy as of lately, but I rarely comment on many galleries at once so I simply enjoy the images in quietness ;)

I don't think I no longer need to tell you the quality of your gallery; It should be very clear to you now that you're amongst the best 👍

If anything, I have but one question remaining: How in the world do you make your wide-angle panorama shots?

I have tried so many times now, but for the life of me I can't work out the issues I am having. The panoramas I try to make usually consist of 15-20 images, using the "Merge" option within Photoshop. But it seems like Photoshop just doesn't seem to manage to line them up because of the image distortion based on the wide angle one is shooting with. You have any tips or tricks?

Back