Cerbera Speed 12

  • Thread starter Thread starter Andino
  • 11 comments
  • 941 views
Messages
28
United States
United States
Messages
Andino-T
Anyone have one? I'm also looking for a level 23 ticket.

I have 4 18 19 20 tickets.
 
I have a Cerbera Speed 12
 
want a ticket for it?
 
What tickets do you have? Sorry, I'm not familiar of how to use tickets...
 
you send me a car. I send you a ticket that gives you a car.
 
Hmmm... I'm not so sure because it took me a VERY LONG TIME to get that Speed 12
 
I have a spare one what you gonna give me for it its a highly sort after car ?
 
i've got one if you got a nsx-r prototype lm road car
 
I have a speed 12 for trade. Which ticket is it?
 
Whoever has a Speed 12 or 23 ticket just add me as a friend and put what you have in the message.

I have a nsx-r prototype road car also I can trade along with the tickets in OP. I'd really take a level 23 ticket over anything.
 
Andino
Whoever has a Speed 12 or 23 ticket just add me as a friend and put what you have in the message.

I have a nsx-r prototype road car also I can trade along with the tickets in OP. I'd really take a level 23 ticket over anything.

I add u when I get home from work if u wanna trade for the nsx r prototype my pan is my user name in gtp my cervra does have rear areo I think I haven't used it in ages
 
to the guy who just pmed me it is reflex purple with about 37miles on itanda rear wing i couldnt pm you back your box is full
 
Back