dirt1008 Messages 615 Messages DiRT__ May 1, 2012 #1 I'm looking for a paint that's Chevrolet it's Cordovan Brown Metallic. Let me know what you want for it. I'd like as many as I can get
I'm looking for a paint that's Chevrolet it's Cordovan Brown Metallic. Let me know what you want for it. I'd like as many as I can get
M mikeeesf Messages 1,740 Messages mikeesf, mike_esf2 May 1, 2012 #3 I now I have it, I am just not sure which psn it is on. Send a fr to mike_esf5 and I will send it tonight if it is there.
I now I have it, I am just not sure which psn it is on. Send a fr to mike_esf5 and I will send it tonight if it is there.
dirt1008 Messages 615 Messages DiRT__ May 1, 2012 #4 mikeeesf I now I have it, I am just not sure which psn it is on. Send a fr to mike_esf5 and I will send it tonight if it is there. Click to expand... Will do. What would you like mike
mikeeesf I now I have it, I am just not sure which psn it is on. Send a fr to mike_esf5 and I will send it tonight if it is there. Click to expand... Will do. What would you like mike
cabezzz Messages 240 San Juan, PR Messages cabezzz_7 May 1, 2012 #5 Ill see if i have it and if I do I will send it for free.
GTCam Premium Messages 1,759 Messages Duffman71 May 1, 2012 #7 Yes, I have it, Fr me at duffman71 and it's yours
dirt1008 Messages 615 Messages DiRT__ May 1, 2012 #8 GTCam Yes, I have it, Fr me at duffman71 and it's yours Click to expand... Sent
GTCam Premium Messages 1,759 Messages Duffman71 May 1, 2012 #9 dirt1008 Sent Click to expand... Sent paint as promised (x3) 👍 Last edited: May 1, 2012
dirt1008 Messages 615 Messages DiRT__ May 1, 2012 #10 GTCam Sent paint as promised (x3) 👍 Click to expand... Awesome man thanks
M mikeeesf Messages 1,740 Messages mikeesf, mike_esf2 May 1, 2012 #11 I don't need anything for it if you still need some, I will check tonight unless you wanted a different kind
I don't need anything for it if you still need some, I will check tonight unless you wanted a different kind
dirt1008 Messages 615 Messages DiRT__ May 1, 2012 #12 The paint would be greatly appreciated mike Thanks