ch1potle Zero/Zero Automall - 0/0/0 Standard Cars

• Thread starter ch1potle
  • 676 comments
For the time being I would love to have the Amuse S2000 R1 04 in berlina black. I will send FR from Ceruleo_F150. What is your PSN? As (if) I get more Lotus I will keep you posted ๐Ÿ‘

Cars go to four_chipotle and your Amuse will come from same account. Let me know in the future what else I can send you. Thanks!

Hey there Ch1potle, I can offer you the following Lotus Standards for trades. I'll send on 25 thru 28 Nov. to & from my Alt "AKnewB".

Elise 111R '04 - Magnetic Blue Metallic / Esprit V8 '02 - Ice Blue & Laser Blue & Silver Metallic.

Looking at your Acrtic Silver Elise 111R and your Quartz Metallic Esprit V8 that you have pending. We can hash out the others later on. If this is good with you, I'll add it to my schedule & send a FR. Thanks!

Sounds excellent. Let's do the 29th and 30th for your Magnetic Blue 111R and your Ice Blue Esprit. All transactions will be on four_chipotle and thank you!

Hi mate.
Standard Lotus colours....

Elise 111r '04 Racing Green Metallic
Esprit v8 '02 Racing Green Metallic

I can't check second console colours for at least 12 hours :ouch:

Let me know if there is anything you need mate. ๐Ÿ‘

I would love to have the V8 my friend. What can I offer in return?

Let me come back from work and check that standards, mate ๐Ÿ‘

Thank you Duck :bowdown:

Good morning my friend,

I'll have a look when I get the chance and come back to you!

Cheers :cheers:

Thank you Mr. Orange and I have not forgotten about our other deal, just been quite busy. I will still get this handled ๐Ÿ‘

Hi there,
I have an Ardent Red (0/0/0 Standard OCD) Elise 111R '04

Was wondering if we could trade VS one of these?
Subaru Impreza Coupe WRX Type R STI Version VI '99 : Arctic Silver Metallic
Or
Nissan Fairlady Z 300ZX Ver.R TT 2by2 (Z32) '98 : Midnight Purple Pearl -or- Red -or- Black.

My PSN is tur1smo2022.
Thanks.

Excellent. I can send the Midnight Purple Pearl Z on Dec 1st. I have all of the cars you listed so if you would prefer a different one just let me know. In the case of the Z it will come from one_chipotle and please send the Lotus to four_chipotle. Thank you!

I'm sending the Lightning Yellow Pearlescent V8. You already have my other color pending.

Thank you my friend. Anything I can send back your way for this?

Hi

I have the Elise in Bordeaux Red and the Espirit in Ruby Red Metallic.
I would like the following:
NSX Type S '97 in Sebring Silver and NSX Type S '99 in Monte Carlo Blue please.
I can send within a couple of days just let me know which account they need to go to.

Regards

Sounds like a deal, sir. I can send on Dec. 2nd and 3rd and your cars will come from three_chipotle, please send the Lotuses to four_chipotle. Thank you!

I'll take the '08 Nissan Academy car also. I tuned both beyond no return.:sly: thanks, and just sent FR to four-chipotle.

Excellent. Which color of the 370 would you like? I have all 8 colors in 0/0/0.

You've discovered my evil plan.

Every time my son visits me we race but he has never bought himself a copy so this will be one of his presents this year. No more excuses for him to not race online with his dad :lol:

You can have the V8 on the house mate as I owe you anyway. Hopefully my second console will turn up 2 that you need...I will check later. I will update later, also, with a date for the V8. Cheers

esprit v8'02(standard)..(Ruby Red Metallic)
elise 111r'04(standard)..(Old English White)

for your

elise 111r'04..Racing Green Metallic
esprit v8'02..Gunmetal Metallic

i can start sending 26th

Excellent!

I will send FR to three_chipotle when I get on later.
Also have the Espirit in Cobalt Blue.
Please add to schedule and for this one I would like the following:
NSX Type S Zero '99 in Indy Yellow Pearl

Regards

Quoting post 601 would be quite silly :D

My OCD said:
Lotus Elise 111R '04 in Glacier Blue Metallic
Lotus Esprit V8 '02 in Aqua Metallic

As for dates, I'm currently free from trades and need the following cars strictly in these accounts:
Alfa Romeo GT 3.2 V6 24V '04 Rosso Siena Metallizzato goes to Duck_hosting
standard Chevrolet Camaro Z28 '69 Azure Turquoise Metallic goes to papero1974

Thank you very much
Just a question. Which account is your 'PC' one?

You can have the V8 on the house mate as I owe you anyway. Hopefully my second console will turn up 2 that you need...I will check later. I will update later, also, with a date for the V8. Cheers

You certainly do not owe me mate. In fact I'd say it's just the opposite for all the help you've given me over the years. Anything you want/need just let me know ๐Ÿ‘

esprit v8'02(standard)..(Ruby Red Metallic)

for your

esprit v8'02..Gunmetal Metallic

i can start sending 26th

I have the V8 '02 Ruby Red Metallic coming from Mr. genuino but I would love to have your White 111R. I can send on the 6th (sorry, only 1 PS3 here) either of your choices. All activity will be on four_chipotle. Thank you!

Excellent!

I will send FR to three_chipotle when I get on later.
Also have the Espirit in Cobalt Blue.
Please add to schedule and for this one I would like the following:
NSX Type S Zero '99 in Indy Yellow Pearl

Regards

Added in for the 7th and this one comes from one_chipotle ๐Ÿ‘

Quoting post 601 would be quite silly :D

My OCD said:
Lotus Elise 111R '04 in Glacier Blue Metallic
Lotus Esprit V8 '02 in Aqua Metallic

As for dates, I'm currently free from trades and need the following cars strictly in these accounts:
Alfa Romeo GT 3.2 V6 24V '04 Rosso Siena Metallizzato goes to Duck_hosting
standard Chevrolet Camaro Z28 '69 Azure Turquoise Metallic goes to papero1974

Thank you very much
Just a question. Which account is your 'PC' one?

Fantastic! I cannot send your way until Dec. 8th and 9th, if that is OK. "PC" is tied to one_chipotle ๐Ÿ‘

for your

thats good for me,will send the 26th.will add you later when i get on send to doobieduck2 please.car will come from there also

Hi mate we can get these two wrote up.:D
Lotus Elise 111R '04 Saffron Yellow
Lotus Esprit V8 '02 Laser Blue Metallic
Will be with you after next couple of resets.

Plus did you get sorted on this quote below mate.:D From cryptos thread?
This is car 47/48 and I might have to try and rip the Daihatsu Copen Detachable Top '02 (Jaune Yellow) as I just cannot find it in my collection. Might be a while on this one...
If not I have that one and it will follow after the two above trades.
Cheers chat soon bye for now.:)

Hi mate we can get these two wrote up.:D
Lotus Elise 111R '04 Saffron Yellow
Lotus Esprit V8 '02 Laser Blue Metallic
Will be with you after next couple of resets.

Plus did you get sorted on this quote below mate.:D From cryptos thread?

If not I have that one and it will follow after the two above trades.
Cheers chat soon bye for now.:)

It looks as if I have located that pesky Copen, thank you. Can I send you some other Lotuses or some tickets in return for these mate? I'm afraid they won't come until the 10th and the 11th but they will come ๐Ÿ‘

I got these.:D

111R '04/ Saffron Yellow
Esprit V8 '02/ Lava Orange Pearlescent..

Shall I add them to my schedule :sly:. ๐Ÿ‘

Many thanks for your ticket offer. :bowdown: After you're done with the new Lotus cars, I will name a few..

Thank you sir :)

Excellent. I can send the Midnight Purple Pearl Z on Dec 1st. I have all of the cars you listed so if you would prefer a different one just let me know. In the case of the Z it will come from one_chipotle and please send the Lotus to four_chipotle. Thank you!

Sound good ๐Ÿ‘
Lets go with Nissan in purple. The only problem is my friend list is way too close from 100.
So heres a litle adjustment

tur1smo2023 (Elise 111R '04 Ardent Red) <=> four_chipotle & one_chipotle (Nissan Fairlady Z 300ZX Ver.R TT 2by2 (Z32) '98 : Midnight Purple Pearl )

I can send it on Sundays reset if i'm up to date, I'll send the FR's in a few ๐Ÿ‘
thanks

It looks as if I have located that pesky Copen, thank you. Can I send you some other Lotuses or some tickets in return for these mate? I'm afraid they won't come until the 10th and the 11th but they will come ๐Ÿ‘

No worrys mate we,ll sort something one day.:D ๐Ÿ‘
I am presuming they go to the four chip since you are asking all else to send there.:sly:
Chat soon bye for now.:)

EDIT: Glad you find the missing car. Phew.:lol:

I got these.:D

111R '04/ Saffron Yellow
Esprit V8 '02/ Lava Orange Pearlescent..

Shall I add them to my schedule :sly:. ๐Ÿ‘

Many thanks for your ticket offer. :bowdown: After you're done with the new Lotus cars, I will name a few..

I have those 2 pending already but thanks for offering. Are you sure on the tickets because I placed you in my schedule before the Lotus craze so as it stands you have my next 3 sends...

Sound good ๐Ÿ‘
Lets go with Nissan in purple. The only problem is my friend list is way too close from 100.
So heres a litle adjustment

tur1smo2023 (Elise 111R '04 Ardent Red) <=> four_chipotle & one_chipotle (Nissan Fairlady Z 300ZX Ver.R TT 2by2 (Z32) '98 : Midnight Purple Pearl )

I can send it on Sundays reset if i'm up to date, I'll send the FR's in a few ๐Ÿ‘
thanks

Excellent thank you ๐Ÿ‘

No worrys mate we,ll sort something one day.:D ๐Ÿ‘
I am presuming they go to the four chip since you are asking all else to send there.:sly:
Chat soon bye for now.:)

EDIT: Glad you find the missing car. Phew.:lol:

Yes please and thank you chris, you're a champ. Let me know what you would like and when the dust settles, I will send 'em over. ๐Ÿ‘

OK, I'll send both cars in this weekend from my Duck_hosting2 account :)

FR review:

one->Duck_hosting (FR sent, for Alfa)
four->papero1974 (FR sent and accepted, for Camaro)
four_chipotle<-Duck_hosting2 (FR sent and waiting for Lotus cars sending, mate ๐Ÿ‘ )

Honestly mate you have been good to many people around here so this is the only opportunity we have to give something back to you...the racing green v8 is yours:tup:

I can't keep track of whats been offered to you so I will just list my second colours and you can let me know.....
111r arctic silver metallic
V8 ruby red metallic
Cheers mate ๐Ÿ‘

edit....I can also get the V8 in silver metallic

Last edited:
OK, I'll send both cars in this weekend from my Duck_hosting2 account :)

FR review:

one->Duck_hosting (FR sent, for Alfa)
four->papero1974 (FR sent and accepted, for Camaro)
four_chipotle<-Duck_hosting2 (FR sent and waiting for Lotus cars sending, mate ๐Ÿ‘ )

All FRs accepted. Thank you again ๐Ÿ‘

Hi

Thanks for trades:

The Cobalt Blue Espirit is in your delivery box!

Regards

Honestly mate you have been good to many people around here so this is the only opportunity we have to give something back to you...the racing green v8 is yours:tup:

I can't keep track of whats been offered to you so I will just list my second colours and you can let me know.....
111r arctic silver metallic
V8 ruby red metallic
Cheers mate ๐Ÿ‘

edit....I can also get the V8 in silver metallic

:bowdown:
I am quite interested in the Silver Metallic V8...

I have the Lotus Elise 111R ยด04 in Storm Titanium Metallic.:)

For your GT-R SpecV (GT Academy Version) '09 in Brilliant White Pearl (3P)

I can send the car on monday the 26th.

I'll send you an FR tomorrow.๐Ÿ‘

I must warn you that I can't send your car until Dec. 9th. If this is OK I can either send a 0/0/0 car from one_chipotle or a green ticket for the car from three_chipotle.

Nice one mate. If its ok I will/may trade for the silver metallic....I will wait till things settle down and check back at a later date.
I will get dates for both of the V8's to you tomorrow ๐Ÿ‘

Also send PSN: HOODFIELD a FR. The academy will come from there. Lotus goes to four_chipotle.

I must warn you that I can't send your car until Dec. 9th. If this is OK I can either send a 0/0/0 car from one_chipotle or a green ticket for the car from three_chipotle.

I got it. ๐Ÿ‘

That's okay with me, i can wait until then. I'll take the one in 0/0/0.๐Ÿ‘

Lotus Elise 111R '04 / Saffron Yellow delivered.
Chat soon mate bye for now.:)

Nice one mate. If its ok I will/may trade for the silver metallic....I will wait till things settle down and check back at a later date.
I will get dates for both of the V8's to you tomorrow ๐Ÿ‘

Thank you gazelle ๐Ÿ‘

Also send PSN: HOODFIELD a FR. The academy will come from there. Lotus goes to four_chipotle.

I got it. ๐Ÿ‘

That's okay with me, i can wait until then. I'll take the one in 0/0/0.๐Ÿ‘

Sounds good, i'll do that. Thanks.๐Ÿ‘

Thank you for this man :bowdown:

Lotus Elise 111R '04 / Saffron Yellow delivered.
Chat soon mate bye for now.:)

Awesome chris, thank you so much.

Good morning my friend,

Sorry, the colors I have are already pending! :(
More luck next time!!

Out

Well o.k if you got scheduled:sly:. Could you do? 1954,1961,1967, on my playnthru2 account?

If we missed a trade day already, just make it 2..

Good morning my friend,

Sorry, the colors I have are already pending! :(
More luck next time!!

Out

Thanks for checking =)

Well o.k if you got scheduled:sly:. Could you do? 1954,1961,1967, on my playnthru2 account?

If we missed a trade day already, just make it 2..

I had to send you a FR from my main so I will send genuino his Amuse now and start the 3 tickets at reset ๐Ÿ‘

First Lotus already sent, mate ๐Ÿ‘
Enjoy it.

Thank you sir ๐Ÿ‘

Back