ch1potle Zero/Zero Automall - 0/0/0 Standard Cars

• Thread starter ch1potle
  • 676 comments
Silver Metallic V8 sent!
special gift from my second account. Yeah, you're still there!
cheers

jvr
I'm OK :) Thanks for asking anyway
enjoy 👍
cheers

Thank you for this and if I can ever help with anything please don't hesitate to ask.

Is there anything I can trade for your Jaguar XKR R Performance '02 in White Onyx?

If you don't mind waiting until the 10th I can send it to you for free. Sometime between now and then send a FR to one_chipotle.

If you don't mind waiting until the 10th I can send it to you for free. Sometime between now and then send a FR to one_chipotle.

Thanks muchly, I will. If I can ever get anything for you don't hesitate to ask. :cheers:

i have the lotus elise 111r ´04 in storm titanium metallic.:)

for your gt-r specv (gt academy version) '09 in brilliant white pearl (3p)

i can send the car on monday the 26th.

I'll send you an fr tomorrow.👍

sent!

Lotus Esprit V8 '02 Laser Blue Metallic delivered mate.:D
Chat soon bye for now.:)

Just sent you one 111R but I forgot if it was the green or the purple one:dunce:, could you confirm the color, please?

Thanks for the Amuse:)👍

Both of your V8's (silver metallic and racing green metallic) will come on the 30th and 1st, or there abouts sir. 👍

Just sent you one 111R but I forgot if it was the green or the purple one:dunce:, could you confirm the color, please?

Thanks for the Amuse:)👍

Aubergine Purple Metallic was received. Thank you very much!

Both of your V8's (silver metallic and racing green metallic) will come on the 30th and 1st, or there abouts sir. 👍

Thanks gazelle :)

Aubergine Purple Metallic was received. Thank you very much!

My pleasure:) The final car: 111R racing green metallic will be sent later on tonight or tomorrow morning Japan time. Have a good Sunday:tup:

My pleasure:) The final car: 111R racing green metallic will be sent later on tonight or tomorrow morning Japan time. Have a good Sunday:tup:

You too genuino :cheers:

And now the Aqua Metallic Esprit 👍
Have a nice Sunday!

Thank you Mr. Duck and as soon as my schedule is not so bad I will come help out with the cars you are after 👍

Nightfall blue Metallic 111R, and Quartz Metallic V8 have both been sent. Thanks for the trade.

You too genuino :cheers:

Thank you Mr. Duck and as soon as my schedule is not so bad I will come help out with the cars you are after 👍

As will I. I have all the Standard Z28 colors 0/0/0, as well as many others on that list. Just trying to clear backlog.

Back