ch1potle Zero/Zero Automall - 0/0/0 Standard Cars

• Thread starter ch1potle
  • 676 comments
I will need the Silver Tommy kaira ZZS in about 2 days...I see you have me booked for Jan 15th...When you will be able to send it ?

CostasDrifter
I will need the Silver Tommy kaira ZZS in about 2 days...I see you have me booked for Jan 15th...When you will be able to send it ?

I will be sending it at next reset, in less than 5 hours Costas.

EDIT: Sent and thank you Costas 👍

Last edited:
Sent the 1st MUGEN S2000 (blue) 👍

Take me off the schedule mate I don't need anything in return and I won be doing much trading then anyway :)

Sent the 1st MUGEN S2000 (blue) 👍

Take me off the schedule mate I don't need anything in return and I won be doing much trading then anyway :)

Thank you mate. If there's anything I can send you let me know please. :)

Just other thing :

Don't want to broke your trade with Carcrash but Opera Performance S2000 ‘04 #8 White is a prize car :S

lol

:@: Ch1p ,
Mar 15th - spikeyshop - My Spoon Civic TYPE R (EK) '00 (Sunlight Yellow)

He is going to get it earlier .

I have to change that as he already got that car. I will be sending an as yet unknown car that day.

I owe him a car. It was going to be the Spoon but as you showed, that is handled so I will send anything I have that he wants that day.

I owe him a car. It was going to be the Spoon but as you showed, that is handled so I will send anything I have that he wants that day.

Now I rogered it . And I'm giving him it (not as trade because I don't have it) I "traded" 10 remote races from 3 accounts (all drivers) for the car to him.

Just so you know.... there is no such thing as a clear schedule..... :sly: it's an urban legend.....

Back