CHALLENGE FAILEDFinished 

• Thread starter bjl23
  • 46 comments
Did a few daily A races tonight and this was my best result.
View attachment 1184084
Big thank you to @praiano63 for his tune and @Dumfries for saying about turning off TC on FF cars, I shaved off over 1 second on my test first lap.
Due yo the day yesterday i had a day off,so i went upstairs with George to make some grinding.
We play le mans and we try Tokyo afterwards........
The result was like. ;"&&$:;+$++-_: and i give up .
With any car i try , every second lap i was with one or two penalties and the one that finish i was 16 !!!!!!
I try to enter at sport mode but wasn't available the time we try .
So we get back ( me in deep shame) to get some cash fro le mans again .

I did also a small research and there isn't available any ps5 even as a sample as we use to say here .

PS

Am getting old and i don't want to admit it.......

Have you tried any of the new daily races?
I did only testing for A with a few cars but wasn’t happy. I’m in Rank B/S so when I do my practice runs I want to be usually within 3 seconds of the top world times. If im within 3/4 seconds I feel like I can be competitive and win if I race a good race. My tests came in around 1:23.5x so I’m hoping to get under 1:23s maybe even get 1:21s and then I’ll probably hammer out some races

I’m really bad at Fuji and need practice still so probably won’t race that much. Probably a good 5 seconds off pace

Race C will probably be more of my focus. Pit strategy + Maggiore…it’s a good combo for me most of the time

Edit. My dumb self responded to this question twice. Whoops

At least this one is more in depth

Last edited:
Due yo the day yesterday i had a day off,so i went upstairs with George to make some grinding.
We play le mans and we try Tokyo afterwards........
The result was like. ;"&&$:;+$++-_: and i give up .
With any car i try , every second lap i was with one or two penalties and the one that finish i was 16 !!!!!!
I try to enter at sport mode but wasn't available the time we try .
So we get back ( me in deep shame) to get some cash fro le mans again .

I did also a small research and there isn't available any ps5 even as a sample as we use to say here .

PS

Am getting old and i don't want to admit it.......
Have you started the menu books in the cafe? As sport mode opens once you complete book number 9.
I did only testing for A with a few cars but wasn’t happy. I’m in Rank B/S so when I do my practice runs I want to be usually within 3 seconds of the top world times. If im within 3/4 seconds I feel like I can be competitive and win if I race a good race. My tests came in around 1:23.5x so I’m hoping to get under 1:23s maybe even get 1:21s and then I’ll probably hammer out some races

I’m really bad at Fuji and need practice still so probably won’t race that much. Probably a good 5 seconds off pace

Race C will probably be more of my focus. Pit strategy + Maggiore…it’s a good combo for me most of the time

Edit. My dumb self responded to this question twice. Whoops

At least this one is more in depth
My best lap in race A is 1:21.7?? If I can do it I'm sure you can.
I'm going to give race C a go tonight.

Have you started the menu books in the cafe? As sport mode opens once you complete book number 9.

My best lap in race A is 1:21.7?? If I can do it I'm sure you can.
I'm going to give race C a go tonight.
What car? The VW? I’m kinda trying to avoid that just because everyone else is using it haha. Try to beat people in something that shouldn’t win

What car? The VW? I’m kinda trying to avoid that just because everyone else is using it haha. Try to beat people in something that shouldn’t win
Yeah the VW, 😐
182a8ce518431-screenshotUrl.jpg

😁

We are on cafe 39 already Bryce ( thats why we done some grinding) and when we went at sport mode we saw that the daily races they will start in about 20 minutes and we went out .
Definitely i can't participate but i wanted to take a taste .
George is 12 and a half years old and he can't either .

PS
Did you get any credits from that daily races or is all about glory ?

Last edited:
We are on cafe 39 already Bryce ( thats why we done some grinding) and when we went at sport mode we saw that the daily races they will start in about 20 minutes and we went out .
Definitely i can't participate but i wanted to take a taste .
George is 12 and a half years old and he can't either .

PS
Did you get any credits from that daily races or is all about glory ?
Race A and B run on a 15 minute cycle and race C is on a 25 minute cycle, if there's 10 - 5 minutes until the race starts do the practice to set your qualifying time.
You get credits but much, more about glory.
Give it ago, it's really fun.

I thinks there's still to much things people haven't done finished yet, maybe once must people have finished the menu books, missions, circuit experiences etc. There might be more people in there.

we can go back on 6 for another year 😂

My ps3 is resting in a drawer months now......
Also we're facing a huge problem to find a ps5 alone since there isn't any at the market.
Only high price bundles ( not original ones) that you have to pay for unwanted games and a second controller.
Only people who preorder ps5 took it at the " right " price .
I also predict that this situation will last all the way in 2023 making it an uncatchable dream to own a ps5 for many people from poor countries.

On the other hand gt7 has many things to deal with and isn't easy to complete them all in a short period ,at least ordinary people that have a life and more serious things to deal with than playing .
Gt7 was out in a " rush " and if it wasn't and for ps4 also many people would have turn their back to it as they did at gt sport.
Anyway with all these updates every month i see me playing gt7 on the update 2.10 !!!! Loading the game for one week 😄
Nice to see you " Tinkerbell " .

PS
In a rush ?
200.gif

EDIT .....
Just become official from sony that except USA the PS5 will have 50 euros ( in Europe ) plus in each model .
According to this , bundles will go around 800 euros now and lets see who will buy them .
The ps5 story its became a bad taste joke right now with all this problems of availability, scalping even from stores etc.
Its time to start thinking to skip both ps5 and gt7 unless o find a used ps4 no more than 100 euros ......
I wonder why they left USA out of it !!!!
and all the others went to the bucket ?

Last edited:
That will do, I've decided to close the challenge hub. Maybe I'll bring it back on the future.

Seems that was unavoidable ........
Whatever happens on the future ,the sweet taste of the past challenge hub will never leave my mouth.
If and when ill be ready I'll let you know.

One way or another:
You never walk alone .....
giphy (2).gif

Last edited:
Back