CHALLENGE FAILEDFinished 

• Thread starter bjl23
  • 46 comments
The CHALLENGE HUB is now open, starting out with DAILY RACE A at Mount Panorama using Gr.3 cars.

Here's my 1st submission,
11:08.588
182591b709139-screenshotUrl.jpg

Last edited:
Damn , can't wait the time to join the company.
Although i have to admit that playing with the little George upstairs isn't " easy" the gt7 and way different from what i use till now.
The online part we haven't " touch" it yet so i don't know it at all.
Hope to make it ( God first ) at the Christmas holidays ......
giphy.gif

Damn , can't wait the time to join the company.
Although i have to admit that playing with the little George upstairs isn't " easy" the gt7 and way different from what i use till now.
The online part we haven't " touch" it yet so i don't know it at all.
Hope to make it ( God first ) at the Christmas holidays ......
View attachment 1182427
The physics are so different to gt6, I pretty much had to start form scratch.
The online races are good, your qualifying time/position makes a huge difference to your race time.

The physics are so different to gt6, I pretty much had to start form scratch.
The online races are good, your qualifying time/position makes a huge difference to your race time.
What is the difference in the physics??????????????? I am asking as all I have seen is super bad bumper car driving!!!! They can't even drive in a straight line.....LOL!

Last edited:
What is the difference in the physics??????????????? I am asking as all I have seen is super bad bumper car driving!!!! They can't even drive in a straight line.....LOL!
Mainly the cars handling and most cars are near impossible to drive without traction control turned on.

I mean that’s not accurate. Haven’t turned TCS on the entire time the game has been out. Just control your throttle inputs and you’ll not only be way faster, but 100% more consistent.
You are using a wheel or a pad ?
Whatever you use anyway and from my very short experience from gt7 ( from a 10 years old kid who owns a ps4 and i get him as a present the game) you must be in another " league" from us .
Don't know if you're interesting to join or you just pass ,but definitely your presence here could be valuable for the rest .

As for me ,can't imagine my self especially on rain conditions with out TC from what i have run till now.

Whatever you use anyway and from my very short experience from gt7 ( from a 10 years old kid who owns a ps4 and i get him as a present the game) you must be in another " league" from us .
Don't know if you're interesting to join or you just pass ,but definitely your presence here could be valuable for the rest .

As for me ,can't imagine my self especially on rain conditions with out TC from what i have run till now.

Wheel user. I’d gladly tag along in a lobby with you. I’m pretty damn far from being in another league by the way. I know my place in the pecking order, which is why I know for a fact tcs is never a necessity.

The easiest way to learn how to race without TCS is to first race a lot of FWD cars with no TCS…you really don’t need it as it’s almost impossible to spin.

Then get a good AWD vehicle and get used to that at like 40/60 and slowly over time backing it off to 10/90 5/95

If you can’t drive manual you will probably need to learn that to drive RWD cars to their full potential

This isn’t to come off as I’m so good either. 3 months ago I was using TCS and an automatic and could barely drive RWD cars.

I just kept working at it and practicing and it led to a lot of improvement. So much so that last night I won my Nations Cup race using the RWD radical against mostly rank B drivers but also some rank A in the GT2 class

The easiest way to learn how to race without TCS is to first race a lot of FWD cars with no TCS…you really don’t need it as it’s almost impossible to spin.

Then get a good AWD vehicle and get used to that at like 40/60 and slowly over time backing it off to 10/90 5/95

If you can’t drive manual you will probably need to learn that to drive RWD cars to their full potential

This isn’t to come off as I’m so good either. 3 months ago I was using TCS and an automatic and could barely drive RWD cars.

I just kept working at it and practicing and it led to a lot of improvement. So much so that last night I won my Nations Cup race using the RWD radical against mostly rank B drivers but also some rank A in the GT2 class
Congrats on the nation's win.

I always used TC but when I started the CHALLENGE HUB for GT6 a few guys there tort me how to drive with no TC and I never looked back. I never played GTS so when I got GT7 I turned TC off straight away, but when I drove a FR car for the first time it was horrible so I turned TC on.

Back