Challenge Friends With GT Sport's Mission Challenge Leaderboards

Discussion in 'Gran Turismo Sport' started by GTPNewsWire, Sep 19, 2017.

1. GTPNewsWire

GTPNewsWire Contributing Writer

2. DRambo

DRambo

GT Sport news. This is a mirage.

3. Scaff

Scaff Moderator

This is not a GTS vs whatever thread, please don't treat it as one.

4. dimassa19

dimassa19

We saw 'Friend Ranking' in the IGN video: "..GRAN TURISMO SPORT: CAMPAIGN WALKTHROUGH WITH POLYPHONY DIGITAL (4K/60FPS)" almost two months ago. (at 0:50).

5. danimac

danimac

The second beta phase is the official game release nah jokes aside I can't wait till it's out a years gone by so fast Can't wait to drive my favourite cars around Bathurst. I still feel gt has the best rendition of Mt panorama it feels just right with track width, bumps and all its surroundings. All we need now is some V8 Supercars.

6. AH49

AH49

Comprehensive leaderboards with filtering and friend challenges are a must.

Your be surprised how few titles have this......including most of the major sims.

7. MrCrynox

MrCrynox

Yes it looked good but shame it ran so poor on GT6 though. Not sure why but the framerate around MP was so iffy, it really broke it for me. Can't wait for the PS4 rendition!

GordonS likes this.
  8. SlipZtrEm

SlipZtrEm Administrator

True, but the official mention on the PS blog warranted a revisit. There are those readers out there that don't keep as on-top of info as those embedded in the community do.

I'm sure I'm probably the odd one out here, but my first thought when reading this was actually about GT1. I miss the local records that the game stored for every event. Knowing that Sport will keep track of my times is good. I actually booted up GT6 to check the license standings and found out I was first out of my friends in the very first test. :lol:

9. trustjab

trustjab

I liked the feature in GT6 seasonal time trials where you could see the lines your friends took. Helped me figure out how to beat them on track in races too because I saw where they were making time. If this expands on that type of feature, that's great!

Last edited: Sep 20, 2017
  10. GTSeriesVids

GTSeriesVids

I never really liked the the line on track because multiple lines/player names would be on screen and would distract me it would be pretty cool if you could select one time and maybe either a ghost or a racing line appear on track i would much rather a ghost of their lap personally

11. PhaedrusSocrate

PhaedrusSocrate (Banned)

Its just an option, you could choose: just see their names on leaderboard, or additionaly enable their lines. Ghost cars I found to be teribly more distracting, loved it when they introduced lines.

TheNuvolari likes this.