Challenges Live !

• Thread starter ChrisWAFC
  • 22 comments
Booted up this morning and had about eighteen challenges popping up. The server crashed again a bit later but didn't seem to stay down for long.

Looking forward to these. Will be looking for clubs to join from here and also maybe add some more friends.

Looking forward to these. Will be looking for clubs to join from here and also maybe add some more friends.
Unfortunately, you can only have or join one club. I'm in two because I'm using two accounts ;)

Anyone having trouble with the trophies ? Won more than 5 created challenges with other raced but still no trophy.

All that is standing between me and my platinum.

I see that the friends' challenge section is now up and functioning on the main challenge page within the game - so if you like what they're doing, you can jump in and invade their challenge :mischievous: The challenges themselves appear to be more stable too as I got a trophy yesterday...so in answer to you question @ChrisWAFC I suppose that we all were.

I see that the friends' challenge section is now up and functioning on the main challenge page within the game - so if you like what they're doing, you can jump in and invade their challenge :mischievous: The challenges themselves appear to be more stable too as I got a trophy yesterday...so in answer to you question @ChrisWAFC I suppose that we all were.
How do you get the trophy? MeanElf

How do you get the trophy? MeanElf
It was a complete mystery to me as the trophy was 'Contender' awarded for being top of the leaderboard when a solo challenge expires - I didn't think I'd managed that trick yet :)

EDIT: Just seen that I only need one more trophy for that platinum thingy.

You can do EvolutionStudios challanges if you add them to your friends list. Just attempted one and surprised that I managed to go top, a credit to the amazing controls of this game using DS4.

DRIVECLUB™_P1.jpg

Anyone having trouble with the trophies ? Won more than 5 created challenges with other raced but still no trophy.

All that is standing between me and my platinum.
I know I mentioned this in the Platinum thread, but just in case you didn't see that Chris, you need to be logged into PSN and playing the game when the last of the challenges you sent actually expire. An odd situation, I agree, but you can boost for that trophy easily enough in around half an hour.

I know I mentioned this in the Platinum thread, but just in case you didn't see that Chris, you need to be logged into PSN and playing the game when the last of the challenges you sent actually expire. An odd situation, I agree, but you can boost for that trophy easily enough in around half an hour.
Cheers mate, I have got my platinum now

Do others have to play the challenges to make the trophies appear? Cause I won 5 challenges now that I created and not a single ding-a-ling.

Do others have to play the challenges to make the trophies appear? Cause I won 5 challenges now that I created and not a single ding-a-ling.

If you were online and it didn't pop the trophy, probably. When I "cheated" this trophy with my alternate account I did one attempt just to be safe. I tried at first doing it without any attempts, but I was also offline when those challenges expired, so it didn't work and at the time I was not sure why.

Another player will have to attempt it, according to the PS Trophies forum - it's where I found out, like Centura says, that you needed to be online for the challenges to count.

Best way to do this is have a friend online with you and after a race post a challenge let him run it and then do that 5 times, while your waiting for them to expire keep playing the game.

Back