Changes the undocumented changes threads missed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrypticMSNGR

(Banned)
United States
United States
Hello. i am CrypicMSNGR
- i will not repply to any one , I am simpy reporting a long list of visual downgrades/ undocumented changes I have documented over the last year .
- I have contatced members on PSNwho have fialed to relate this information to GTP , I do not plan on sticking around
- My intentions are to shed light on these issues in order for PD to either rectify them, or at least for GTP to know .
- specific update numbers are not given , I will provide evidence later today in the form of pictures and youtube links

Downgrade 1

Suzuka has been constantly tinkered with since day one . PD has added and removed photographers / marshels etc .
The biggest change came aroudn 5 updates ago where PD removed all three dimensional trees on the track and replaced them with 2d trees , they also reduced the amount of tall grass foliage trackside.
This was presumably done to improve the poor framerate around the esses

Downgrade 2 ( possibly a bug)
Debree being tossed out from your car after going offtrack was added in as a neat visual feature aroudn a year after GTS's release , cars would continue to drop road debree after going off track and returning to track for a few seconds , it was removed two patches before the rain Update.
Possibly done to improve frame rate.

Downgrade 3 ( most likley a bug)

Cars no longer kick up ANY debree on Redbull Ring except when going into the sand pits . This means no grass is kicked up when going into the dirt . This change occured with the rain update .

Downgrade 3 .
The night lighting on both tokyo layouts that recived rain yesterday, had their night time lighting severley nerfed .

Both tracks are now bathed in orange light that seems to be more dispersed , that it was originaly with the subtle orange lights. The tunnel lights on the wall on the first tunnel on tokyo south are removed, and in the other tunnels were reduced from wide cones to narrow cones. I believe this was a error PD made when rebaking the lighting .

Gameplay changes

Custom race opponents
Try this one out yourself
Select any car, any settings but DONT touch the Class .
Repeat this and RESELECT the default class.

You will notice the first option , the AI's will select cars that exist in that N class . The second option will have the AI selecting detuned and tuned cars .

Gameplay change 2

BOP is broken offline

Around 6-8 updates ago , BOPsettings became broken, prior to an update when selecting BOP settinga via the tunning menu, all oponents would get saddled with the respective BOP . Now BOP only applies to YOUR car. Proof , read the text on the tuning menu , it states all oponents will have BOP applied to them if tggled on. Now select one make, run without BOP onroute X , and run with BOP On route X and you will notice your car is either faster or slower with BOP on, prior to this all cars had BOP toogled on and off .

There are more, but this is it for now.. until I decide to reveal more.

We have threads on undocumented changes.

Also, as you're not staying and not replying...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back