Changing default driving aids

  • Thread starter Thread starter jpmfan
  • 4 comments
  • 3,121 views
Messages
15
Does anyone know how to set the default driving aids?

it always resets the TC to 5 when i want it off. is there some master settings place where i can do this, cant seem to find one anywhere.
 
Bump for this as its getting annoying having to turn it off on every licence or race.
 
It seems that on licences it always defaults some default values.

But in A spec mode they default to what I set them at after one or two times that you manually set them.
 
It seems that on licences it always defaults some default values.

But in A spec mode they default to what I set them at after one or two times that you manually set them.

Fair enough, tbh I havent tried any of the events or races yet. :) Well apart from some arcade races.
 
If you have a dfgt you can change the settings mid race, you can even enter the commands early mortal combat style. And it feels amazing switching it up mid race too :) was struggling for a gold and before I got to a corner I switched front brakes up to 7 and nailed it!
 
Back