Changing to Pro

• Thread starter 200+
  • 12 comments
i heard that you can change to Pro riding or something like that i wanted to know where i can change it becuase i have looked every but can't find it.

i heard that you can change to Pro riding or something like that i wanted to know where i can change it becuase i have looked every but can't find it.

Look in the Options menu and then select Controller, you will be able to select Begineer, Semi-pro and Pro.

Begineer will auto-tuck the rider for you, also front and back brakes are linked to the single brake button, traction control will be on.

Semi-Pro will require you to tuck the rider manually, however brakes and traction control will be as above.

Pro will disable traction control and you will have to use the front and back brakes seperatly.

Regards

Scaff

I wish you could ride in Pro mode without having to tuck the rider manually...having to manage your brakes is one thing, but having to tuck the rider yourself when you have little control over body movement to begin with is a little bogus.

Made the change to pro-mode recently as I'm running in the TT WRS (link in sig V), not a very successful change yet but it does seem 'grippier' in pro mode.

Once you get used to being your own traction control anyway. :D

The rear brake being seperated makes it easier to 'back it in' to the corners.

I wish you could ride in Pro mode without having to tuck the rider manually...having to manage your brakes is one thing, but having to tuck the rider yourself when you have little control over body movement to begin with is a little bogus.

actually, this game is the only that i know of, where you control the rider, not the bike. you have full control of the rider and his movements in pro mode. yes it is a lot of buttons to work, but the rewards are worth it.

i cant see not having the tuck button. specially since the game seems to use your body as an air brake, plus while your tucked your seat position is (presumeably 0.0 because you can see the rider move forward/backwards when uptucking) youre changing weight distrubition fore/aft. plus you dont have to be untucked to take some corners, or you cant just untuck at apex, then retuck at the exit.

It also has a big effect on the banking angle you can use, which is much closer to the ground when tucked.

Than does of course then increase you chance of over-balancing the bike and losing it, but thats part of the fun.

Ta

Scaff

Like you guys, I'm all for detailed, thorough controls in simulation games, but the DS2 is not the controller I want to use for individual brake control and detailed rider control in a motorcycle sim.

it's not so bad if you're not shifting manually. I used semi-pro to gold all the licenses with auto shifting and I found I was pressing the back brake button at the same time as the front brake.

Latest Posts

Back