David97 Messages 227 Messages D4V1D-97 Jan 23, 2011 #4 danielpero do you have a 787b and golancer are you offering all 3? btw people it's not the rectangular looking one
danielpero do you have a 787b and golancer are you offering all 3? btw people it's not the rectangular looking one
David97 Messages 227 Messages D4V1D-97 Jan 24, 2011 #6 golancer no only one Click to expand... I'll take the level 24 ticket for it then if you're still interested in the trade
golancer no only one Click to expand... I'll take the level 24 ticket for it then if you're still interested in the trade
Mark001 Messages 329 Messages mark0104 Jan 25, 2011 #8 I have a 787b. I'm pretty certain it's stock with 0 miles. I can't check until the end of B-spec race though. Interested?
I have a 787b. I'm pretty certain it's stock with 0 miles. I can't check until the end of B-spec race though. Interested?
David97 Messages 227 Messages D4V1D-97 Jan 25, 2011 #9 I am. I can trade right now so add me D4V1D-97. When does your b spec race finish?
T treuzel Messages 149 Jan 25, 2011 #10 do you need a gt 40 race car '69 0 miles? enzo f40 all untouched i'm looking for the chapparel '67
Mark001 Messages 329 Messages mark0104 Jan 25, 2011 #11 I'll add you now. B-spec race finished in approximately 40 minutes. Is that ok?