Chaparral 2J Race Car 70

70 ticket or Lvl 23 ticket. 1970 ticket has the highest odds of coming up with the 2J.

Last edited:
If your lucky it might turn up in the OCD again ... However your best bet is using/trading a level 23 ticket or a 1970 ticket, and grinding it till you get your 2J, as said above. Beyond that, it's UCD all the way.

Is it possible to get the 1970 Chaparral
2J Race Car outside of trolling the ucd...... ive been looking for ages :crazy:

There's a thread here on GTPlanet that instructs you when it will show up in your UCD. Perhaps it's more of "spear-fishing" the UCD because when they show up you're ready to go in for the kill...........I have Qty (7) - 2J's in my garage and am happy to share a few of them if anyones interested.

There's a thread here on GTPlanet that instructs you when it will show up in your UCD. Perhaps it's more of "spear-fishing" the UCD because when they show up you're ready to go in for the kill...........I have Qty (7) - 2J's in my garage and am happy to share a few of them if anyones interested.

You have seven 2Js? :drool:

I'm scheduled to get a 1970 ticket this month, and I'll just grind it until I get my 2J. Seems like everyone wants one. I've already beaten the Historic Racing Car Cup in A-spec and B-spec; I just want one because I'm in love with the way the engine sounds.

PureHeavyMetal

I'm scheduled to get a 1970 ticket this month, and I'll just grind it until I get my 2J. Seems like everyone wants one. I've already beaten the Historic Racing Car Cup in A-spec and B-spec; I just want one because I'm in love with the way the engine sounds.

I want one because it owns 650pp! I'll get one soon, somehow. :grumpy:

I thought it would be kind of cool to load up my garage with the notorious 2J, and it looks like I have seven 2J's and four 2D's in their right now. I'm not that fast on the track, so I guess I thought I'd spend some time building a unique garage. Cheers!

my-chaparral-garage-003.jpg

I have 6 2J's in various PP assignments. They're lots of fun as long as you don't look at them.

I also have 2 sparkly fresh 1970 tickets to give to the OP driftmonkey1971 . FR on PSN with 2J in the subject and I'll have one on it's way to you sir.

I have 6 2J's in various PP assignments. They're lots of fun as long as you don't look at them.

I also have 2 sparkly fresh 1970 tickets to give to the OP driftmonkey1971 . FR on PSN with 2J in the subject and I'll have one on it's way to you sir.
What!!!!! really..... i nearly fell off my chair please add psn driftit666

I thought it would be kind of cool to load up my garage with the notorious 2J, and it looks like I have seven 2J's and four 2D's in their right now. I'm not that fast on the track, so I guess I thought I'd spend some time building a unique garage. Cheers!

Ridiculous :drool::drool:

What!!!!! really..... i nearly fell off my chair please add psn driftit666

If you create a 2nd account and spend a few days sending the ticket back and forth (only allowed once per day), you can have as many 2Js as you want in your garage.

Simply backup your save game before sending a ticket and restore after sending. In 5 days, you can have 5 1970 tickets on your main account, with one on reserve on the 2nd account and open them each until you get the 2J.

You can also have your own by making your birthday on the 2nd account today's date with 1970 as the birth year and the game will give you a 1970 ticket after it finishes installing on the 2nd account.

Easy peasy, lemon squeezy. ;)

Last edited:
Had one pop up in UCD and I only had about 9.5 million.

There for one more day and I need about 1.5 million more. Good seasonal and selling some F-40's should get it for me.

my-chaparral-garage-003.jpg

You are so lucky!

This thread must be lucky! I logged on to waste some time while the ps3 was updating, logged into gt5 after the update, checked the UCD and what do you know there was a sweet 2J waiting for me :)

Back