Chaparral 2J Race Car

• Thread starter Nuck81
  • 93 comments
Hello king21, I am looking for the 2J. Would you mind sending it to me, if you haven't sent it out to someone else yet? Thanks a lot in advance.
PSN: oboe67

if you want i can gift it to you i want nothing in return as some one did me a favor on this forum and gave it to me cause i need help with the same race
Hello king21, I am looking for the 2J. Would you mind sending it to me, if you haven't already sent it to someone else? Thanks a lot in advance.
PSN: oboe67

.... Brabham already tried this in the 70's with the BT46b which had a single fan and flexible skirts, it raced once, it won by a mile and was banned after it's only race.

OT, but the 46b was never actually banned. It was at this time that Bernie Eccelstone had started representing the other constructors within FOCA. They basically cornered him and told him that if he carried on running the fan car, he could forget about representing the rest of the teams.
Ever the pragmatist, BE capitulated - he lost the advantage of the fan car, but ended up having the entire sport by the plums.

So do you guys think it's worth the money? I'd love to have one but 14 million is a lot to spend on it. I could buy 3 group C / LMP cars for that kind of money. If it can compete with them on a tight and twisty track then I'd probably buy it, just for it's coolness :lol:. Saving up will take some time though.

So do you guys think it's worth the money? I'd love to have one but 14 million is a lot to spend on it. I could buy 3 group C / LMP cars for that kind of money. If it can compete with them on a tight and twisty track then I'd probably buy it, just for it's coolness :lol:. Saving up will take some time though.

If performance was a factor, then it's a bargain compared to the other classic race cars that cost 20,000,000 Cr. But compare to the Group C and LMP cars, it probably isn't worth the money, although I'd by it for hell of it personally :D

Every car can be beatin, worst case it come down to tire compound.

It's not a bad little monster to drive either. Vintage Can-Am: all balls to be fast.

It's been my workhorse for a while, B-spec bob(or porsche-man as I call him for his hilarious attempts at driving the RUF CTR) loves it too, think I got lucky and got it with the Lv17 car ticket :D

That's funny, my Bob's love their RUF GT.

just used this car to get 1ST in the b spec thing ..set him off started button bashing on lap six ,,nice one bob

won by 14 seconds ,,

no tyres left at the end

i did not pit

he might of done .wasn`t watching

Last edited:
I don't understand how to use level tickets to get cars.

So besides the lvl 17 tivket there is no way to get the 2J without paying 14 mill?

Get a birthday ticket or level ticket then backup your gamesave to usb, then open the ticket if its not the car you want just reload from usb and try again until you get the car you want .
If it is the 2J you are looking for you need a 1970 ticket for your best chance of getting the car.
I have the 70 ticket and can trade you for a nice Lexus LFA from the dealership.:)👍

Get a birthday ticket or level ticket then backup your gamesave to usb, then open the ticket if its not the car you want just reload from usb and try again until you get the car you want .
If it is the 2J you are looking for you need a 1970 ticket for your best chance of getting the car.
I have the 70 ticket and can trade you for a nice Lexus LFA from the dealership.:)👍

:drool: Seriously, how many Lexus LFA's do you want, what colour I will give them all lol.

It's a fun car to drive. It's actually one of the few cars I drive in the cockpit view, it's pretty cool...

This car is a menace online. If it is driven by someone with only enough ability to keep it on the road then the only way to win is to drive another 2J.

The PP system does not seem to take into account its lack of drag. It gets free downforce. Fast in the corners and blows by you in the straights.

I had some idiot just the other day gloating about beating me in it. He went wide in almost every corner, he really sucked but he still won easily against my countach at 550PP. Next race in was the same result at 650PP against my stealth GTR. Crashing against walls but still faster.

I have green and pink would like another in a different colour.:)

You can paint it cant you so it will be fine. I will be more than happy if you can send the green chaparral please. What colour Lexus LFA do you want by the way.

EDIT:embarrassed:.......maybe I just got carried away.

Last edited:
GT6mebe
:drool: Seriously, how many Lexus LFA's do you want, what colour I will give them all lol.

calico
I have green and pink would like another in a different colour.:)

GT6mebe
You can paint it cant you so it will be fine. I will be more than happy if you can send the green chaparral please. What colour Lexus LFA do you want by the way.

heres my PSN: Xx_Birdman_xX101

Um, I think the painted car is the Lexus.

Last edited:
This car is a menace online. If it is driven by someone with only enough ability to keep it on the road then the only way to win is to drive another 2J.

The PP system does not seem to take into account its lack of drag. It gets free downforce. Fast in the corners and blows by you in the straights.

I had some idiot just the other day gloating about beating me in it. He went wide in almost every corner, he really sucked but he still won easily against my countach at 550PP. Next race in was the same result at 650PP against my stealth GTR. Crashing against walls but still faster.

Its very easy to keep it on the road!

Since the gears are so damn tall you can pretty much gun it in the middle of a turn and you wont spin

And the car has a ridiculous amount of power and torque for its pp. when I race it on spa, everyone takes me off the line, but by the time I hit eau rouge, im always in first, and from there, its a 1 man race

I freaking love this car....

My Lvl 29 Bob did it, he won after sereval atempts the Hitoric racing cup @ Monaco In a fully tuned Toyota 7 gap at the line was 9,9 sec to 2J race car.
he took the Lead on L5 after turn 1
Had a pretty soft setup on the Toyota to maximize traction and mecanical grip in corners
Setup:
Ride Height -30 / -30
Spring Rate 13.5 / 12.0
Dampers 5 / 5 ; 3 / 3
Roll bars 2 / 2
Camber 3.5 / 2.5
Toe -0.20 / 0.20

Gearing:
Top speed 199 Mph
1st: 2,691
2nd: 1,723
3rd: 1,211
4th: 0,903
5th: 0,713
Final 4,450

The 2J showed up used at about noon today EST for about 14,450,000 and I had 11,000,000.
I went back and raced until I got the 14,500,000 and the car was gone.
It took me about 50 minutes to get the additional 3,500,000.

That sumbitch has thwarted me for the last time. It has basically smoked my butt on every race I've ever seen it, except on ovals. So i'm going to beat it at its own game.

I've seen it in the Used Cars once, but couldn;t afford it and didn't really know what it was, so I'm just going to grind out with my "Vette RM and check the used cars till it pops up again. I got nothing else to do till I get to level 25 anyway.

I bet once I have it, it drives like a brick :grumpy:

Someone that thinks the same way I do! I've never owned or driven it but it annoys the living daylights out of me! I hate it, stupid pathetic washing machine with radiator fans attached to it.

Those damn seasonals its in that stupid Grand Valley race, and then I decided to re-do the A-Spec event with the vintage racing cars.. oh gee, what a surprise what pops up? This cheating, ugly, weasel of a thing. It just rips everything in its path and its nigh uncatchable.

Heath_1
Someone that thinks the same way I do! I've never owned or driven it but it annoys the living daylights out of me! I hate it, stupid pathetic washing machine with radiator fans attached to it.

Those damn seasonals its in that stupid Grand Valley race, and then I decided to re-do the A-Spec event with the vintage racing cars.. oh gee, what a surprise what pops up? This cheating, ugly, weasel of a thing. It just rips everything in its path and its nigh uncatchable.

Maybe if you were to drive it you'd think differently :dunce:

Back