K Koceens Messages 1 Latvia Apr 26, 2012 #1 Would like to get this car. I can offer pretty much every car as I got around 800 different cars in garage.
Would like to get this car. I can offer pretty much every car as I got around 800 different cars in garage.
Rob192005 Premium Messages 12,878 Backstreets of Paisley Messages Robabza2 Apr 27, 2012 #2 It's untradeable I'm afraid..
sharky969 Premium Messages 3,286 Deep Blue Sea Messages sharky969 Apr 27, 2012 #3 Koceens Would like to get this car. I can offer pretty much every car as I got around 800 different cars in garage. Click to expand... Unfortunately this car is over the limit and untradeable.... best thing would be a 70 B-Day ticket or a level 23 Ticket... good luck.. 👍
Koceens Would like to get this car. I can offer pretty much every car as I got around 800 different cars in garage. Click to expand... Unfortunately this car is over the limit and untradeable.... best thing would be a 70 B-Day ticket or a level 23 Ticket... good luck.. 👍
Rob192005 Premium Messages 12,878 Backstreets of Paisley Messages Robabza2 Apr 27, 2012 #4 Or I could put one on borrow for you.
SpeedyFiat Messages 19 Canada Messages sims124 Apr 27, 2012 #5 Koceens Would like to get this car. I can offer pretty much every car as I got around 800 different cars in garage. Click to expand... Wow I would of sent you one for free since I have 4 of them but can't because of the trade limit!
Koceens Would like to get this car. I can offer pretty much every car as I got around 800 different cars in garage. Click to expand... Wow I would of sent you one for free since I have 4 of them but can't because of the trade limit!
U UND3RD0G Messages 91 California Messages Underdog_893 Apr 27, 2012 #6 Rob192005 Or I could put one on borrow for you. Click to expand... Borrow it =) or just wait till it shows up in the dealership :/
Rob192005 Or I could put one on borrow for you. Click to expand... Borrow it =) or just wait till it shows up in the dealership :/