Chappelle's Show - HELLO ???

  • Thread starter Thread starter MugenVTEC
  • 9 comments
  • 617 views
Messages
897
Hey guys,

Now that I have Comedy Network, I want to see the Chappelle's Show but it never plays. Does the season is over ??? When its supposed to air ???

Thanks guys, I WANT TO WATCH CHAPPELLE'S SHOW !!!!!!!
 
it went off air I don't know when but it's coming back... I don't know when. Check your local stations.
 
It's coming back next year (by which I mean a couple of months). You COULD get the DVD's :)
 
kylehnat
It's coming back next year (by which I mean a couple of months). You COULD get the DVD's :)

I guess I could ask this for christmas ahaha :)
 
I think Chappelle's Show season 3 is supposed to start soon, but they will only be showing sketches that Chappelle filmed before he walked out on the show.
Don't they show reruns on evenings? You could watch those.
 
I've never seen an episode of Dave Chappelles show but I recently came across this link which provided some interesting reading. Dunno how true it is but still worth a read through.

http://www.chappelletheory.com/
 
God I was hoping it would be off the air forever. I got really sick of people quoting that show thinking they were funny and what not.

Didn't Chappelle go crazy or something?
 
BlazinXtreme
I got really sick of people quoting that show thinking they were funny and what not.
Agreed. Leave comedy to the professionals, people. Maddox wrote a good article about this.
 
I rememeber that Maddox article, it was sheer genius...now that's one guy that needs to come back.
 
Back