Chase for NASCAR Sprint Cup S2 Champs: RFLX_Niop, Hendrick, Chevy

  • Thread starter Thread starter MustangRyan
  • 3,095 comments
  • 160,297 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am going to ask my mom if I can get SSRX.
 
As of the latest patch, only those that have purchased SSRX can use it.
 
Mudd
As of the latest patch, only those that have purchased SSRX can use it.

Well I'll have it soon enough anyway 👍
 
Wow, me and drop actually agree on something. Hell must be freezing over:cheers:.
 
homeslice47
Wow, me and drop actually agree on something. Hell must be freezing over:cheers:.

It's not quite frozen over yet, getting close though. :dopey:
 
But this can't be good. Somebody better pick a fight real quick to restore the balance. Ken? :D
 
But this can't be good. Somebody better pick a fight real quick to restore the balance. Ken? :D

I agree, I want to see more fighting! lol
 
I'm ready for a fight, doesn't matter who with.
 
Make love, not war, please mateys. :(
 
Carbonox
Make love, not war, please mateys. :(

No offence, sounds slightly homosexual.. :dopey:
 
No offence, sounds slightly homosexual.. :dopey:

Homophobic! *starts randomly shouting that there's an Irishman who doesn't respect people's differencies*
 
Carbonox
Homophobic! *starts randomly shouting that there's an Irishman who doesn't respect people's differencies*

I started with 'No offence' for a reason :sly:

And I'm not homophobic anyway..:)
 
I started with 'No offence' for a reason :sly:

And I'm not homophobic anyway..:)

People: "Oh so he's intolerant? Big deal..."
Penguin: "He's Irish."
People: "He's Irish? GET HIM!"

:sly:
 
Carbonox
People: "Oh so he's intolerant? Big deal..."
Penguin: "He's Irish."
People: "He's Irish? GET HIM!"

:sly:

Me: "Technically I'm not Irish because my passport application got denied."

People: "What are you so?"

Me: "I believe I'm English since I was born in Leicester."

Penguin: "HE'S ENGLISH!! GET HIM!!?"

People: "Half of us are too? GET THE PENGUIN!! HE'S FINNISH!!"

Penguin: *Try's to drink a Red Bull so he can fly away but unfortunately it's frozen, so he attempts to run away*
 
Me: "Technically I'm not Irish because my passport application got denied."

People: "What are you so?"

Me: "I believe I'm English since I was born in Leicester."

Penguin: "HE'S ENGLISH!! GET HIM!!?"

People: "Half of us are too? GET THE PENGUIN!! HE'S FINNISH!!"

Penguin: *Try's to drink a Red Bull so he can fly away but unfortunately it's frozen, so he attempts to run away*

Penguin: *points at the direction of Furi* "HE'S ENGLISH AND LIKES ANIME!!!"

People: "HE'S ENGLISH AND LIKES ANIME!!! GET HIM!!!"

Penguin: *trollface*
 
Carbonox
Penguin: *points at the direction of Furi* "HE'S ENGLISH AND LIKES ANIME!!!"

People: "HE'S ENGLISH AND LIKES ANIME!!! GET HIM!!!"

Penguin: *trollface*

I like anime sometimes.. :nervous:

Well just old episode's of Pókemon and Yu-Gi-Oh from when I was little..:)
 
Back on topic please. This thread doesn't get trolled.
 
Knelly
Back on topic please. This thread doesn't get trolled.

Sorry, Carb started it. :guilty:
 
Carbonox
Umm no, you started with calling my sentence homosexual. :dopey:

I said no offence.. Anyway back on topic? :D
 
I'm ready for a fight, doesn't matter who with.

Go get them knelly, don't let these guys rough you up!! Oh wait you still owe me one:scared:.
 
I reckon we decide pole on Saturday by an all out fistycuff punch up before the race.
 


Now I leave for Daytona gents...
 
kenkwilinski
Pole & Fastest Lap ???

I'll look for fastest lap, and maybe RFLX can remember the pole time.

homeslice47
Wow, me and drop actually agree on something. Hell must be freezing over:cheers:.

Haha. Last week I was nice to Red Bull. This week was Ford. Next week I have to be nice to Gibbs or Stewart-Ganassi. I haven't decided yet.
 
Stats are coming our way....

Here's another race preview, includes Chase Race #4.....
 
I had pole with 1:04.012, I'm pretty sure Joe had fastest lap with 1:03.2xx.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back