Chase for NASCAR Sprint Cup S2 Champs: RFLX_Niop, Hendrick, Chevy

  • Thread starter Thread starter MustangRyan
  • 3,095 comments
  • 160,297 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Unrestricted room up for therapy for those traumatised by the above posts ;)
 
Furinkazen
Unrestricted room up for therapy for those traumatised by the above posts ;)

I'll be there within 10. 👍
 
Is anyone other than Niop grabbing the pole on Saturday??
 
Is anyone other than Niop grabbing the pole on Saturday??

Dam right!! We all need to work on our qual runs. Maybe we can have someone keep brake checking rflx in quals.
 
Dam right!! We all need to work on our qual runs. Maybe we can have someone keep brake checking rflx in quals.

~Volunteers~
 
kenkwilinski
Is anyone other than Niop grabbing the pole on Saturday??

I'll take it :)

Or I'll get close, but me and Daytona have a thing about pole.

Remember the time when we weren't sure between the two of us who got pole and then I got D/C'd when the timer started.. :(
 
Remember the time when we weren't sure between the two of us who got pole and then I got D/C'd when the timer started.. :(

I remember that time, but I was sure I had it. Your name popped to the top of the board after I backed out to check the timing monitor.

I think this week it's going to be a tough battle for pole. May the fastest driver win. 👍
 
Niop
I remember that time, but I was sure I had it. Your name popped to the top of the board after I backed out to check the timing monitor.

I think this week it's going to be a tough battle for pole. May the fastest driver win. 👍

Was disappointed bout that.. :(
 
homeslice47
Come on ken, take one for the team! lol

:O is Ken his real name :lol:
 
kenkwilinski
Yes sir it is 👍 as I would assume yours is matty?

I never knew that :lol: Wait, are we on about Furi or you cause I noticed your GTP name starts with ken :dopey:

Ah close enough but it's Matthew 👍
 
:confused:wait...what just happened?:confused:
 
Mudd
:confused:wait...what just happened?:confused:

I think we just found out Furi's first name.

Well either his or Crazy's :lol:
 
No.
 
Carbonox
I wanna know too. :dopey:

What's yours btw? I'm very nosey today for some reason.. :dopey:
 
What's yours btw? I'm very nosey today for some reason.. :dopey:

You know guys...

When my 18th birthday comes, I'll put my real name into my profile.
 
Carbonox
You know guys...

When my 18th birthday comes, I'll put my real name into my profile.

Okay, I'll be waiting. :D
 
Room up if anyone wants to race unrestricted.
 
I'll be keeping an eye on this so I know when Cup 3 begins! :P I wanna get signed up nice and early!
 
PNuTButR
I'll be keeping an eye on this so I know when Cup 3 begins! :P I wanna get signed up nice and early!

You have to be taken up by a driver. It's not a case of first come first served.
 
Less than 24 hours to my official oval debut :gtpflag:
 
Carbonox
Less than 24 hours to my official oval debut :gtpflag:

Pretty much the same :dopey:

Well in NASCAR anyway. I've debuted it IndyCar already :)
 
Less than 24 hours to my finale...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back