Chassis Swap List

  • Thread starter Thread starter anthaliscious
  • 1,538 comments
  • 433,900 views
The IS-F TC doesn't work? Or the RM & GT300?
 
ISF RACING CONSEPT is perfect men !

Will try that in ten mins 👍

just made 180sx woodone supra JGTC engine, razo chassis, amuse s2000 drivetrain and gearbox 1250kg 50/50 :sly:
 
Last edited:
@Duman, do you know what Chassis that is on that RX7?

Asparadrink with 787B engine. Somehow it's power is reduced, it runs 450HP with medium turbo.
 
Mitsubishi Eclipse 06 looks good using Lexus LFA chassis. Plus, it will helps in the weight reduction.
 
Which chassis fit better the STAGEA 260RS Autechversion?
 
Couple more cars to add to the list Ant. Sorry, I'm to lazy to upload pics...but I wouldn't lie to ya :)

Nissan 300ZX 2 Seater '89 - Ferrari F40 chassis fits perfect. Wheelbase is only off by 1mm. There is very significant poke, but with 8.0 in the front and about 6.0 in the rear, it looks good...maybe a little extreme for some, but it works for me hehe (as far as stance, no idea about drifting). I haven't actually tested it, but based on wheelbase numbers, the Dodge Viper GTS should also be a good fit under the 300ZX. The wheelbase isn't as accurate as the F40, but there would be less poke.

Honda NSX-R - the '00 ARTA NSX GT500 chassis is the best I've found so far. All the premium NSX GT500 cars have way too much poke, and I think their wheelbase is stretched slightly. The '00 gives just the right amount of poke, and the wheelbase is bang-on. Haven't tested it, but I assume the Acura NSX would be the exact same as the Honda NSX.
 
Does the Corvette Z06 (C6) chassis fit under a R34 GT-R?
I saw that the C5 does...
 
'72 Honda Life Step Van on Autobianchi A 112 Abarth chassis.
Bet you didn't see that coming! Wheelbase is perfect, with -10 all around and no ride hieght the rear
tucks nicely, but the front runs through the guard...

SpecialStageRoute7_1_zpsc74a6b2c.jpg

SpecialStageRoute7_2_zps85bea42f.jpg


Also tried the 2010 Camaro chassis on the V35 Skyline, too much poke.
However, it works great on the premium V36 Skyline. Again, -10 all around.

AhrweilerGate_1_zps55e10d73.jpg

AhrweilerGate_zpsb0ab2867.jpg
 
Does the Corvette Z06 (C6) chassis fit under a R34 GT-R?
I saw that the C5 does...

Yeah, I have the C6 chassis on my R34.
 
I need to make some more cars. Too much stance nation in here. :p
 
M3 e46 on M3 Gtr Race Car Chassis :D

m32bv.jpg


m31z.jpg
 
Last edited:
SpecialStageRoute7_1_zpsc74a6b2c.jpg


Haha thats 🤬 mad!!! Nice car!
 
Couple more cars to add to the list Ant. Sorry, I'm to lazy to upload pics...but I wouldn't lie to ya :)

Nissan 300ZX 2 Seater '89 - Ferrari F40 chassis fits perfect. Wheelbase is only off by 1mm. There is very significant poke, but with 8.0 in the front and about 6.0 in the rear, it looks good...maybe a little extreme for some, but it works for me hehe (as far as stance, no idea about drifting). I haven't actually tested it, but based on wheelbase numbers, the Dodge Viper GTS should also be a good fit under the 300ZX. The wheelbase isn't as accurate as the F40, but there would be less poke.

Ok, I lied. The F40 actually gives too much poke for my liking. I tried the GTS and it's is much better. Still not perfect though....I'll keep hunting I guess
 
I'm currently on the hunt for a chassis for the premium DC5 Integra Type R. Would anyone happen to find an appropriate match?
 
Mat123
I'm currently on the hunt for a chassis for the premium DC5 Integra Type R. Would anyone happen to find an appropriate match?

try a Gallardo. Similar wheelbases.
 
RX-7 FC on AUDI TTS chassis what you think guys:
8567595760_af522c5707.jpg
 
try a Gallardo. Similar wheelbases.

Thank you! :D

It works well with 8.5 at front, 7.2 at the rear. I think it's a bit too much though. :scared::lol:

EDIT: The V12 Vantage works best with the DC5 in my opinion. With 5 in front, and 4.5 at the rear. 👍
 
Last edited:
the Audi R8 chassis on the Lexus Sc430 is very good if anyone hasnt tried
 
Back