Chassis Swap List

  • Thread starter Thread starter anthaliscious
  • 1,538 comments
  • 433,900 views
Anyone tried a different chassis on the GS300?

I haven't found one that fits right yet. It annoys me abit since its in my top 5 used drift cars.
 
what year model?
if its the 91 model try the IS-F RM chasiss

The 2000 model.

The IS-Fs leave the wheels sitting weird in the guards.
 
yeah i found the same thing :banghead:

At the moment im running the Lexus IS-F Racing Concept chassis with 8.5 on the front and 10 on the back. Looks pretty good but really isn't driftable, looks more VIP but im okay with that.
 
At the moment im running the Lexus IS-F Racing Concept chassis with 8.5 on the front and 10 on the back. Looks pretty good but really isn't driftable, looks more VIP but im okay with that.

Oh ok might have to give that a go:dopey:
 
For those who is searching for the perfect fit for the GS300/Aristo V300

Go with Nissan R92CP racecar chassis it has only 50mm smaller wheelbase what makes its bearly noticble on the car! :D



For Nissan 240ZG, Lotus Elise 111R Makes it pretty neat looking!
 
Last edited:
I totally LOVE your Impreza! :drool:👍
What ride height and camber do you use on it?

EDIT:
I have another question, what RWD chassis would fit the Civic Type R '08?

On Paper, the Ford Falcon XR8 has the same wheelbase so that should fit... Whether or not its too wide I'll have to try it out...

Scratch that, winds up way too long apparently...
 
Last edited:
Lotus Esprit V8 is a perfect fit for RX7FD!
 
Anyone find anything good for the SW20 MR2 yet?
 
Lexus SC430 on Lexus SC430 Race Car chassis
has a slick look and fits perfect


8569981595_33263ca76e.jpg


8569982563_cb9465abc3.jpg


Tell me what you think :P
 
Clean fit on that SC430... but that RX just might be a good base for my new comp car.
 
Is it any other Chassi then the TC chassi Fore the r33?
 
You can try the R33 NISMO Road Going version.
 
Nissan
-S15 > 370z chassis, Nissan C-WEST RAZO Silvia & NSX-R chassis
Has anyone tried the S15 RM chassis for it? Or is it not possible since it's basically the same car? 💡
 
Has anyone tried the S15 RM chassis for it? Or is it not possible since it's basically the same car? 💡

It is possible, but I don't think it would do much in terms of improving the stance of a reg s15. The s15 RM has pretty horrible stance itself, and is really not much wider than the reg s15. It may make the s15 a few millimeters wider, but nothing noticeable.

You've given me an idea though....I'm going to try a RAZO chassis under a s15 RM with zero downforce :)
 
Last edited:
Wow, another awesome STI with Vantage chassis. :)👍
What ride height and camber did you use?

0 and I believe 6.5 all around
 
It is possible, but I don't think it would do much in terms of improving the stance of a reg s15. The s15 RM has pretty horrible stance itself, and is really not much wider than the reg s15. It may make the s15 a few millimeters wider, but nothing noticeable.

You've given me an idea though....I'm going to try a RAZO chassis under a s15 RM with zero downforce :)

Nice, since it's possible I think I'd try that. Cause with the RAZO chassis I'd need to add camber to the S15 since it kinda stick out a bit.

Thanks for the reply. 👍

And cool idea you've got there.
 
0 and I believe 6.5 all around

Ok, and it is the chassis of the V12 Vantage?

EDIT: What height and camber do tou guys use for the S15 with 370Z chassis to fit perfectly?
 
Last edited:
Any new chassis to fit on Toyota 86GT, Scion FR-S, Subaru BR-Z? With gud poke ofc.
 
No sharing of information on how to do this allowed on GTP. Not even the deepest darkest corner.

Can you ask in a PM? I want to learn how to do it, but I would like a reliable source (i.e. you guys). Tips from fellow drifters are always better!
 
Can you ask in a PM? I want to learn how to do it, but I would like a reliable source (i.e. you guys). Tips from fellow drifters are always better!

The PM system here is still GTPlanet, so yes, thats also off limits.
 
Back