Chassis Swap List

  • Thread starter Thread starter anthaliscious
  • 1,538 comments
  • 433,927 views
Hmm, a lot of awesome hybrids out there :)

But i ask myself, when are somebody going to make a stanced hybrid Volvo 240 GLT :p
 
Just changed my Z4 chassis, looks alright but front is a bit off. I saw someone post a website with specs of cars chassis etc a few pages back but can't find. Can someone re link me to that site?
 
Got 2 volvos one so low it sparks.... Takata dome 800hp engine sounds mental drifting :-)

Just made a RWD vectra nice fit but cant remember the chassis:-/
Put a corsa body on a speed 12 chassis for that chavs wet dream look lol

Blitz everything under 22b nice fit not flush but looks good.
Supra rz under 1970 GTR
S13 under 1973 GTR
I made alot but dont remember all swaps.
 
Last edited:
The R34 is impossible to find good swaps. Was trying to find another but can't. The Nur '02 one.
 
The R34 is impossible to find good swaps. Was trying to find another but can't. The Nur '02 one.

The Corvette C6 fits perfect.
8551906825_d48428873b_h.jpg
 
i threw the n24 R35 GTR chassis on an aristo today and it looks absolutely savage! there's a hell of a lot of poke, but its not overly excessive it just works great.
 
Delete this post pls, posted on wrong section.
 
Anyone find anything for Roadster TC? Looking to fill the fenders a bit more, but finding a wider car with a 2260mm wheelbase isn't happening...
 
Anyone find anything for Roadster TC? Looking to fill the fenders a bit more, but finding a wider car with a 2260mm wheelbase isn't happening...

If they did. I would love to know.
 
I was looking at the updated list and didn't see the Lancer Evo IX...
Does anyone know what chassis fits that car?
 
^Last time I touched a Evo9 I ended up with a RM model? :P (still don't understand how?)
Is there a Wider stance that would nicely fit a 71 charger super bee?
Camber need not apply just it's long body is hard to find a good fit that's LOW but clean.

P.s This is a great thread. Props OP!
 
Last edited:
Alfa 147 GTA under 07'/11' Cooper S

Corvette Z06 (C6) under RX8
 
Im looking for a good chassis to fit in this car:

Pontiac_Sunfire_GXP_Concept_536.JPG


Pontiac Sunfire GPX Concept
Wheelbase: 104.1 in (2,644 mm)
Width: 68.4 in (1,737 mm)
 
Last edited:
Aristo V300 tucks well on Nissan R92CP chassis

TsukubaCircuit_1_zpseca61a62.jpg


TsukubaCircuit_4_zps7d67c6be.jpg
 
Im looking for a good chassis to fit in this car:

Pontiac Sunfire GPX Concept
Wheelbase: 104.1 in (2,644 mm)
Width: 68.4 in (1,737 mm)

Man that's wide try a R8 Lms (GT3 type) close similar wheelbase(104.3) if not keep looking.

Btw I found a chassis for the '71 Dodge Super bee>'62 Buick Special chassis same wheelbase and lower.
(115 wheelbase)
 
Anyone got anything for the Prius Touring Car? It handles like complete crap on it's stock chassis.
 
^Supra RZ '97 looks good. I haven't tested but people have told me.
 
Last edited:
Anybody has anything for the evo 6 the old evo
 
the Honda CR-Z chasiss doesn't fit the BMW Z4 very well,but any of the standard GT500 NSX's fit better
HighSpeedRing_157_zps6dbcb2a0.jpg
 
Anyone find anything for Roadster TC? Looking to fill the fenders a bit more, but finding a wider car with a 2260mm wheelbase isn't happening...

The FTO super touring is only short wheelbase wide body car I can think of. (Too bad its 2500mm)
 
Last edited:
R33 Skylines and WC34 Stageas have exactly the same wheelbase.
These snaps are on the R33 TC chassis, which is really wide. -10 all around.
RoadCourse-TwinRingMotegi_2_zpsf0ef2eff.jpg

RoadCourse-TwinRingMotegi_1_zpsc9f27fa2.jpg

I don't have any pictures, but I then used the Nismo R33 LM Road Car.
It pokes at the rear just a little, might need a degree of camber to tuck inside the guard,
but it's a nice fit and much more reasonable than the R33 TC.

IS-F Racing Concept chassis on the Prius ( I don't know why I made a Prius either. )
CircuitdelaSarthe2009_zps4b3bcf35.jpg


Check that, I know exactly why I made the Prius!
CircuitdelaSarthe2009_1_zpsebc00e5c.jpg

-10 up front, -6 up back. Tucks easily inside the guard. Does nice burnouts.

Finally, just showing some more of the LF-A chassis on the R32. -6 at the rear, maybe -1 or -2 at the front.
SpecialStageRoute5_2_zps69aef5ed.jpg

SpecialStageRoute5_3_zps54696280.jpg
 
R1600Turbo
Anyone find anything for Roadster TC? Looking to fill the fenders a bit more, but finding a wider car with a 2260mm wheelbase isn't happening...

The Elise 111R RM chassis should fit, but im not sure if the track is any wider than the Roadster's
 
AE86 : mercedes slk kompressor, crysler crossfire

Motul civic 87' is the perfect match for the ae86, great handling, and all the way to the fenders, a bit camber and its spot on!
 
Back