Chassis Swap List

  • Thread starter Thread starter anthaliscious
  • 1,538 comments
  • 433,937 views
Looking to make a replica of this:


blog_03222013_rocket_bunny_frs_12-551x367 by LiamPage1, on Flickr

It is what my local car upgrading business has done, SR Auto. Look them up!

Now that I know the right chassis for the BRZ FRS and 86, I can get started!

Thanks!!!!:)

SR Did the Rocket Bunny?! Niice!

Also, have u posted ur photos in the realistic photo thread? They're nice! 👍
 
I have a Ferrari 330 P4 chassis on my Levin 86 but I think its a bit too much. If anyone has something moderate... Please and thank you. :)
img_9424.jpg
 
Mini Cooper? Interesting, I'll give that a try
 
Mini Cooper? Interesting, I'll give that a try

post the results :D Wanna make one myself now, completely forgot this car existed!!! 👍
 
Ok I will 👍
 
if there anyone who can tell me how to take the spoiler off the mk4 supra? i know what to do, just not the code.
 
SCS Sakuma
if there anyone who can tell me how to take the spoiler off the mk4 supra? i know what to do, just not the code.

add me on PSN
MLD-Xerox
 
Guys what's a good chassis for the premium volvo or a mini Cooper nor the dlc one
 
If you search for the perfect flush for BRZ/FR-S/GT86 without a crazy negative camber, the Toyota Castrol Tom's Supra '01 is the chassis you should choose.

Here some pics



 
...the Pontiac Solstice has a wheelbase of 2,416 & a width of 1,811. While the MKIV has a wheelbase of 2,413 & a width of 1,791.

Thank you Anthaliscious, I tried your suggestion and it is looking very good.👍
I will try to post pics later.:)
 
Has anyone tried a swap on the '98 Sprinter Trueno? I want to do some drifting in one of those, and I'll do some checking myself when I get home.

I did it already acouple of days ago. Went for the RX7 LM race chassis. NOT perfect, but decent fit.
After several settings, it drifts. Tends to the old understeer, but it's decent.

482711_4641404679385_520487008_n.jpg
~

305238_4641395119146_1191726708_n.jpg
 
Any one has a chassis for mini Cooper S With poke please tell me
 
I did it already acouple of days ago. Went for the RX7 LM race chassis. NOT perfect, but decent fit.
After several settings, it drifts. Tends to the old understeer, but it's decent.

Not bad, I'm gonna try that.
 
Any one has a chassis for mini Cooper S With poke please tell me

Dude stop asking so much and start using Google. The Cooper has a wheelbase of 2,468mm & a width of 1,920 w/ mirrors. Now search for cars with the same length and go through and figure which is wider.
 
To: JDMKiing try the FTO super touring if that don't work your on your own.
 
If you search for the perfect flush for BRZ/FR-S/GT86 without a crazy negative camber, the Toyota Castrol Tom's Supra '01 is the chassis you should choose.

Here some pics

Thanks Dawg, my boy wants me to build him a 86, and we couldn't figure out a good Toyota chassis. This will do nicely 👍
 
Last edited:
anthaliscious
Start using Google.

THANK YOU soo much for saying this..I follow this thread almost every day and it amazes me that despite having possession of a PS3 and a moderately high speed internet connection (and a computer for, doing nothing at all that I can mention here....) that looking up a wheelbase and front and rear track width is something people can't be bothered with....
Also Autech Stagea 260RS with Premium Mustang GT chassis equals a nice drift stance that doesn't require a buttload of camber..
 
mtasotarmac.jpg

mtasotarmac1.jpg

300ZX 2 seater chassis, best fit I found so far.
 
The Cobra with the yellowbird chassis works great. On the other hand the M3 E46 with the GTR Racecar did not work so well. It was really wide and even with 10 camber did not look all too good.
 
tumblr_mkcul2sQkR1r6wew1o1_1280.png


22B with the standard JGTC Impreza's chassis, and the premium JGTC Impreza's engine
 
I'm curious if anyone has found a chassis that would fit the Scion xB.

I've been looking for a little while now but haven't had any luck with its 2,499mm wheelbase.

The only one I have found that is close is the Evo I but its only 6mm wider.
 
Guys what's a good chassis for the premium volvo or a mini Cooper nor the dlc one
For the Mini try the Alfa 147 GTA or the Premium 147.
 
AE86 chassis goes to VW Golf Mk1.
It's 2 cm wider.
 
Last edited:
MX-5 TC has a good fit for the 240ZG.
 
But the MX5 TC is too light for the Z and it has downforce front and back .. guess it's okay for racing purpose.
 
But the MX5 TC is too light for the Z and it has downforce front and back .. guess it's okay for racing purpose.

It doesn't matter because you can remove downforce and replace the cars weight.
 
Back