Cheap Carbon X2010s available! Lots of slots open, post your offers! Updated: 2/1/11

  • Thread starter Thread starter YassirNosir
  • 2,543 comments
  • 100,664 views
Vauxhall Calibra Super Touring Car ‘94 got this if you still need it, i am interested in the carbon.
 
umm the NSX is white and unmodified and the GT-R is matte gray unmodified 0km
 
on the 2nd of FEB ull have all of em :)
 
http://www.mygranturismo.net/7285

Anything from that list you need? Can have anything you need there + some paints that take your fancy.

Also have:
Matte
Dark Red
Dark Blue
Yellow
Green
Black

Colour Shift
Maziora Matterhorn
Maziora Mazeran

Crap loads of Solid, Metallic and Pearl - make a request and I'll see what I've got.
 
Is the R390 GT1 Road Car '98 modified?
 
yassir maybe im not gonna need ur carbon X1 ill keep u posted on that tho... as of now the offer still stands
 
Lets do that with some matte paints. Sound good?
 
Sounds good to me, which paints are you after?

I'll add you on PSN now - mines Steve_Taz_
 
Thanks mate, much appreciated.

Positive feedback left for you in the thread.
 
ok yassir so my nsxr prototype lm road car and gtr academy 0km matte gray for ur carbon x1 wich u want first? the nsx or the gtr?
 
Going to have to pass, sorry.

The fact that you didn't read the AUP clearly means you will not probably be able to carry out a trade completely.
 
I have a 190 E I can trade for a x1
Pm me if you're intrested!
 
Hello yassir I have a Nissan r89c and a toyota minolta 88cv race car to trade please tell me if you would like to trade. I am sorry that I don't have any of the cars you are looking for :) and dw Il send first
 
Hey. I've got a stock unmodified, 0.0km Nissan GT-R Spec-V (GT Academy version). I'll also throw in a chrome paint chip and a Miura. I've got some matte colors as well if you'd rather have one of those and not the chrome.
 
Hey Yassir, I have:
Nissan SKYLINE GT-R Special Color Midnight Purple II (R34) ‘99
Nissan OPTION Stream Z ‘04
 
Back