Cheap Carbon X2010s available! Lots of slots open, post your offers! Updated: 2/1/11

  • Thread starter Thread starter YassirNosir
  • 2,543 comments
  • 100,664 views
Got the Toyota Castrol TOM'S SUPRA (JGTC) '01
Up for a trade?
 
i have an untouched nomad diablo (0 miles) and a silver chrome paint chip
PSN: oxeclean8
 
Hi, Sorry about the delay. I sent the friend request to Yessirnosir instead of Yassirnosir. Anyway, request is resent and will send MB 190 E Touring '92 as soon as you accept.
 
Hey,

Still looking for Viper GTS-R Team Oreca Race Car #91 '00 ???

I got one fresh off UDC, 170 km, no mods. Will trade for Vettel X1 when you're ready.

You can pm me
 
Sounds good. Let me know when.
 
Hi, I can send you a brand new Ford Mark IV with the Mark Red IV paint for an S. Vettel.
 
Too easy,

PSN: littlemrsinista

I'd like 1 carbon, one vettel.
cheers
 
Well, I put you down for those two cars for a Carbon. So, if you'd like a Vettel as well, then you'll have to offer something else.
 
I've already sent you the Nissan R92CP. I'm waiting for the Carbon X2010 now.
 
I suggest you read How the trade works in the original post. ;)
 
So, from what I understand I have to wait for you to confirm the car arrived and move our transaction to the Completed section. Is that right?
 
I have a Mercedes-Benz 190 E 2.5 – 16 Evolution II ‘91 (unmodified) intrested?
 
So, from what I understand I have to wait for you to confirm the car arrived and move our transaction to the Completed section. Is that right?
.
I will contact you via PM on these forums OR on your PSN. CHECK THESE FORUMS AND YOUR PSN REGULARLY!!!
 
lister storm v12 race car for a carbon x2010?
 
I want a White X2010 and i'll trade for F2010
 
Hey I'm looking to get my hands on a NSX LM Road Car :) for tuning purposes
 
I have Mercedes-Benz 190 E 2.5 – 16 Evolution II ‘91 (unmodified), I have also fully tuned one, you can have the tuned one as an extra :). Add me on PSN: TUBBY-BOB if interested.
 
i have the NSX LM Prototype and the GTR academy version
 
What kind NSX and what color GT-R?

Both must be unmodified, with the GT-R having 0 miles.
 
Back