Check this out Nurburgring fans !! (you'll dig it, BIGTIME)

  • Thread starter Thread starter NWSaint
  • 7 comments
  • 995 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Vecchie notizie.

Or simply, Old news.
 
Well!!...... don't matter (& personally, i'd never seen the vid)... still some badass ish'.. the way that B'mr makes those other cars just look like they're standin' still.. unreal !!

NWSaint.
 
Haven't seen that video before but that's pretty awesome. Very skilled driver, especially when he came off the second banked concrete corner a little loose but didn't let off at all and still corrected it perfect. He was passing alot of much weaker cars, but wow was he rippin past them. I'd be scared if I saw a GTR coming up behind me that fast. Very nice find though.
 
That "skilled driver" = Hans-Joachim Stuck = Famous, VERY skilled driver. :)

I actually just found this video myself not too long ago...
 
I'm glad you posted that, it's one of the laps they have on a constant loop at the Nurb museum.

From the soundtrack I reckon that car is turbocharged, I wonder how much power it's got? It was clearly more than the full-on 911 he passed at Adenauer-Forst.

PS my hotel window was on his left just before he passed the start-finish line :D
 
FastEddie12
I'm glad you posted that, it's one of the laps they have on a constant loop at the Nurb museum.

From the soundtrack I reckon that car is turbocharged, I wonder how much power it's got? It was clearly more than the full-on 911 he passed at Adenauer-Forst.

PS my hotel window was on his left just before he passed the start-finish line :D
I disagree about the turbocharging, but according to various sites I've seen, the race GTRs were putting out between 470 to 500 hp depending on teams and series.
 
this doesn't belong in the GT4 forum as it has nothing to do with GT4. It should have been posted in the Automotive - Video and photos forum.

It's been posted before so I'm not going to move it, I'm just going to lock it.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back