GranTurismo4Pictures003.jpg

GranTurismo4Pictures004.jpg

GranTurismo4Pictures005.jpg

GranTurismo4Pictures006.jpg

GranTurismo4Pictures007.jpg

Audi TT 3.2

GranTurismo4Pictures008.jpg

GranTurismo4Pictures009.jpg

these are just a few. i will start taking more in a few days and upload them ;)

Are great , my pics do not have that clarity that yours do, these capture the great beauty of the game . I esp like the Audi tt quatro, great pics and...awesome car, mi fav yo

Did the pics just come out in this quality or were they rendered, because my pics are all pixelated unless I make a thumbnail.

That aside, amazing pictures. Although it is a bit hard to see some of them because I don't have a widescreen monitor. But that's my problem :)

Are great , my pics do not have that clarity that yours do, these capture the great beauty of the game . I esp like the Audi tt quatro, great pics and...awesome car, mi fav yo
lol, thanks man!
•GT 4Ever•;3682367
Did the pics just come out in this quality or were they rendered, because my pics are all pixelated unless I make a thumbnail.

That aside, amazing pictures. Although it is a bit hard to see some of them because I don't have a widescreen monitor. But that's my problem :)
well, i never mess with them in photoshop or anything, thats just in-game. i love photography, so i have an edge when taking these. :) but thanks guys, i appreciate the comments :)

well, i upload them to photobucket. then use the

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back