CHRISTMAS FESTIVE TRIPLE MIX RACE - STORAGETRUNKS SERIESFinished 

Just to clarify:

TUNING WILL BE PROHIBITED IN LOBBY SETTINGS!

The only thing the game allows you to adjust is power limiter, brake balance, and AYC controller (for the cars that have AYC, i.e. Mitsubishi).

EVERYTHING ELSE HAVE TO REMAIN STOCK OR THE GAME WILL NOT ALLOW YOU TO ENTER THE TRACK.

Also, keep in mind that the only limitation we set is the PP, you are free to do a oilchange if you want, but it is not mandatory.

Last edited:
The Nissan is about 7 seconds slower than the BMW. The Nissan will never win
At 610PP I was running similar times in the nissan as I did on the others at 600PP, but we decided to stick with 600PP for all cars to make it simple, because I was beating Logic anyway.
Making the cars unequal will mean top drivers will not always be on top, wich is what we are after.

But if people prefer the cars performance to be more even, we can increase the GT-R to 610PP again.

I have not tested anything yet, however....My vote would be stick all at 600PP regardless if one a little *slower.

1) Having some variety will make it more interesting as we all get a go in each anyway
2) It is easier to keep an eye on specs

So the question then becomes, do you run GT-R the first race to get it out the way, or either of the other cars, because everyone else MIGHT run GT-R the first race, to get it out the way ;)
If only we could hide who was driving what, when, until the race started :mischievous:

*edit

Last edited:
Unequal it's what make sense and makes interesting the triple mix............ but 7 seconds gives no chance to the Nissan
La sarthe is a long track, so the gaps get bigger by nature, and for me its for me its 3 seconds/lap

İ dont have chance to drive combos and hope i can drive one day. I dont have enough money plus dont have time lol. There is any easy way to earn money?

Sounds like we maybe have a slight joker car

And instead of joker lap we'll each have a joker race, and I think that works.

Even to the point of dropping the GT-R PP even more - there'd always be a mini race of GT-Rs at the back as people complete their joker race!

Of course I'm just musing here and it's absolutely fine the way it is anyway :)

ok as g3 DRIVER

Lexus 600pp 2 flying laps on RS tyres 3.50.065 best - end of lap 2 front left went to 9 rest were still 10
compared to 3.55.6 on RH i did

Nissan 610PP
2 flying laps on RS tyres 3.50.629 best - end of lap 2 front left went to 9 rest were still 10

Last edited:
İ dont have chance to drive combos and hope i can drive one day. I dont have enough money plus dont have time lol. There is any easy way to earn money?
If you have the login bonus up (200%), 4 laps of the nurburgring will do it. (4 races of the current expert seasonal event)

Eech race pays 1 000 000 Cr. and lasts 6 minutes.

Last edited:

Or just do the red Bull standard race around apricot Hill
It lasts about 2-4 min and u earn about 250000cr when u've got the full log in bonus

Back