A NEW RACE LOBBY IF REQUIRED WILL BE OPEN AT 16.50 UK IF REQUIRED

ENSURE YOU HAVE ALL 3 CARS READY
RACE 1Q WILL WILL START AS NEAR TO 17.00 UK AS POSS

Q AND START TYRES LISTED ON PAGE 1
PITS ARE CLOSED IN EACH RACE UNTIL YOU ARE ON LAP 5
THEN ANY TYRE CAN BE USED

REMEMBER - IF OUT OF TRACK LIMITS AT ANY TIME
YOU MUST TOUCH BRAKE FOR 1 SECOND -
IF WE CAN ALL ENSURE WE DO THIS IT WILL BE FAIR FOR EVERYONE.

ALL RACES START WITH PACE CAR START
GO AT EXIT OF CHICANE 1 FORZA
IF ANY LAG - GO AT EXIT OF CHICANE 2 MICHELIN
IF STILL LAG - GO AT EXIT OF MULSANNE CORNER

AND DONT FORGET NO NO NO MESSAGES FOR ANY REASON WHILE THE RACE IS LIVE

IF YOU DO DC PLEASE WAIT UNTIL THE END OF RACE 1 BEFORE REJOINING LOBBY.

Unequal it's what make sense and makes interesting the triple mix............ but 7 seconds gives no chance to the Nissan

7secs???
I was able to get 54's in the gtr on RH tyres....

Anyhow I believe as it is just for fun and we are all using all cars at some point or another it makes no real difference and I vote we leave it as is im just racing for pure fun today so expect silly overtakes and silly racing line tricks lol

Oh and just incase any are like my self and have blown all their credits on new cars for Christmas then the senna tribute challenges on the home page can pay like 1,600.000 per target reached this is what I shall be doing lol

I'm pretty hangover guys, cannot drive correctly, I just ruined DANIEL race i'm sry, I need full week of rest and no more alcohol.

Wish you good race day, I'm done for the day.

Thx to make this event happen's guys.

I'm sorry for pitting guys, had to do a task. Sadly, I'm done for today, because I'm very sad and dismotivated.

So, I want to thank you for letting me join you guys and see you next time.

IMG_2732.JPG

Lool 1st race was fun had a gd battle with max & then with DJ wicked battles...

2nd race I forgot to turn of TC so had no power out of corners so was just like driving the gtr again and didn't wanna ask to start again incase some moaned so I left instead & Max don't worry about the mishap wasn't taking race too serious anyway ask DJ lol bump bump bump...

I'm off to drink some more why I can lol goodnight all see u soon

wasn't taking race too serious anyway ask DJ lol bump bump bump...

Yes...I 'noticed'. Had you not had the whole grid lined up behind you, you'd have been getting a full application of my ABS (that is, Anti Bullying System) onto your nosecone :lol:

I had a lot of fun in these races - once the race was well underway some really enjoyable battles with Dan / Stephen in particular 👍

The first was is the only one i want to remember with crazy battles with cj and erazer to somehow come out on top was great since its the first time i have ever won in this league second race i cant even remember bit the third race had a good start and then i didnt have enough feul. To end so a made a stop the still didnt have enough feul and when i ran out log was right benhind me so he hit me

Yes Fran, and you did very well indeed.
But Fran, i dont ever want to get on your case, but i did see you straightline the chicane a couple of times and continue the battle you were in before the chicane.

You had great pace Fran, and i encourage it, you were very very good, but you must brake if you go out of track limits,
as its not fair on all other drivers that stick to the rules.

Yesterday was a fun race, but in our series you would get all sorts of penalties for not braking if you are out of limits by more than just a little bit.

Yesterday race is just bad. Everyone (me too) drive really rude to track limits but i touch my brake when i do something wrong. Everyone i see when im behind cuting everywhere. İf its some series racing, it will be sad. I hope that this race like that just because of its xmas race. Anyway thanks for organisation and happy new year

Back