Christmas music playing in the game menus?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Aphelion
  • 39 comments
  • 5,319 views
Messages
3,918
Australia
Brisbane, Australia
Messages
Chameleon9000
Is it just me or is the main menu song a variation of this song now? its probably been mentioned before but i couldnt find it anywhere so yeah. i turned on GT6 this morning to hear this tune playing... woah okay the song just changed to holy night, stary night! WOW hahahahah :lol:
it would appear that all of those Christmas songs have been added. i suppose i was correct in saying this game is allot less formal than previous titles!
 
I guess it was from the small update today.
 
Why aren't they playing for me?:grumpy:
 
They don't like you:p
disappointed-meme.png
 
Man, I hadn't noticed any of this :lol:, I have all BGM turned off. I guess I should turn them up, my wife's been complaining I'm missing out on Christmas because of, and I quote, "....this damn game" :lol:. Maybe this will change her mind ;).

THANKS PD 👍
 
Didn't they also add lights in some photomode locations in GT5?
 
A jazz rendition of Jingle Bells is playing on my GT6 game right now. Really nice touch for the holidays. 👍

Now "Silent Night" is playing.
 
Do you really need 15 question marks??????????????
 
Turned on for me 2 seconds ago.
 
Mine was here, but now the music back to the standard jazz. Coming and going, I hope. I miss it.
 
It just happened to me and I couldnt help smiling....Very nice touch from PD. Put me in a great mood after just losing a race lol
 
Yeh, there seems to be a few songs looping. Now there not only on the radio and tv but games too..... Lol least pd are funny.
Now need an easter egg for a hidden christmas tree on a random track.
 
Now need an easter egg for a hidden christmas tree on a random track.
I know one of the Photomode locations in GT5 (Ahrweiler Gate?) got dressed up with a tree and decorations. Anything like this in GT6?

-----

Also, when did the music revert in GT5? I'm on holiday at the moment and won't be back until the 27th.
 
Do you really need 15 question marks??????????????

I counted 20...

---------------------------

Dat jazz arranged Xmas music makes me wanna buy gifts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p
 
In the gallery it plays Jingle Bells :D
 
Ugh. Had to turn the BGM off now. I get enough Christmas crap as it is.
 
Just like last years holidays on GT5
 
Back