Christmas music playing in the game menus?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Aphelion
  • 39 comments
  • 5,318 views
Silent Night just started here... Merry Christmas Kaz :)👍
 
It's a nice touch, but I am glad that I have the tunes turned off. After 6 weeks of being bombarded with xmas music everywhere you go and on the tele, the last place I want to hear it is while I am gaming.
 
Anyone else surprised to hear seasonal music in the menus? I turned it on today to get a jazzy version of silent night in the main menu. Does this mean that there will be musical additions and changes. I kind of like it. What do you think?
 
No, they add those songs for a few days only but u have to be connected to psn. Like in gt5.
 
No I`m not surprised, I expected it, because GT 5 had seasonal music this time of year. A PD tradition :)
 
Some may remember that in Gran Turismo 5 the soundtrack changed to renditions of christmas songs, well my GT6 just started doing it, who else has?

Merry Christmas to all on :gtplanet: ! :cheers:
 


All the credit goes to CoolColJ :) 👍

Edit: Back in 2008, Gran Turismo released this video:



Look at the Santa racing suit! :O :eek:
 
Last edited:
Back