Christmas Songs!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jordanp19
  • 6 comments
  • 988 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
348
Messages
Jordanp19
Wow! I have just gone back to the main menu on GT5 to be treated to a rather jazzy rendition of Jingle Bells! :lol:

Just been treated to silent night aswell....
 
I heard that, too. I actually just bought my PS3 and GT5 yesterday, set it up last night. Just getting started, bought a used Miata, did the first license set, exited, and saw the car being displayed in its settings for the first time. It was a few minutes before I realized that it was Jingle bells playing! Pretty nice touch.
 
I hate 99% of Christmas music! :yuck: But there are those few songs that I do like, so I'll check this out when I get home later. :)
 
Yeah i eard it too! So cool. xD
 
Yeah i eard it too! So cool. xD

I just heard it as well. I get the feeling like this has happened to me before??? Does anyone else remember this happening in older GT's? Christmas music playing during the holidays that is?
 
I hate 99% of Christmas music! :yuck: But there are those few songs that I do like, so I'll check this out when I get home later. :)

Grinch! :p
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back