Chrome paints wanted badly

  • Thread starter Thread starter andez1986
  • 14 comments
  • 732 views
Messages
394
Messages
pm you on booked trade
Can trade now,:)

can offer

2j race car, 0 miles untuned
audi r8 lms race car '09 (dark red) 0 miles, untuned
gt40 race car '69, 0 miles, unutned
bmw mclaren f1 gtr race car, 800 miles, think its untuned :)
 
How many chromes do you want for the BMW McLaren F1 GTR ?
 
I have 2 silver chrome paints that I can trade for either the McLaren or the 2J.
 
I will trade chrome for the 2J I also have matte colours as well I will give you a couple of chips for the car.
 
how many do you want for the gt40?
 
anyone know how to paint the x1 prototype because it wont let me
 
I have silver chrome's and matte's, what would you want for the Audi R8 LM's?
 
2j race car, 0 miles untuned
bmw mclaren f1 gtr race car, 800 miles, think its untuned

Exchange agreed.
 
I could give you 5 chromes for the 0 mile 2J
 
I offer 5 chrome paint for ford gt40 '69
 
give you 5 chrome for the bmw:)
 
5 chrome for audi r8 lms race car '09 :)
 
I HAVE ALL THE CHROMES I NEED NOW, OTHER COLOUR SHIFT PAINT AND PEARLESCENT COLOURS STILL NEEDED:tup:
 
Back