My trading thread (wanting paints and dlc paints and stock wheeglitch

  • Thread starter Thread starter mjm_98
  • 102 comments
  • 4,535 views
@mjm_98

IF YOU STILL HAVE THE GT ACADEMY GT-R AND 370Z PLEASE MESSAGE ME NOW!!!!!! I WILL GIVE YOU MANY GOLD/SILVER CHROMES + ANY OCD CARS YOU WANTTTT!!!!!!
 
If your Eagle Talon has less then 10k miles, I will send 5 of the gsx/r paints, and the dlc painted Ft 86 concept II for it.
 
@mjm_98

IF YOU STILL HAVE THE GT ACADEMY GT-R AND 370Z PLEASE MESSAGE ME NOW!!!!!! I WILL GIVE YOU MANY GOLD/SILVER CHROMES + ANY OCD CARS YOU WANTTTT!!!!!!

No need to SHOUT . Caps lock not necessary fella.
 
Sent one each of the following:

GSX-R/4 Dark Gray
Gran Turismo Black
Gran Turismo Green Metallic
Gran Turismo Gun Metal Gray
Gran Turismo Red
 
Are you after multiples of the paints you're after as I can help you out with a few of those as well......add me I will try and get on tonight otherwise will be tomorrow night (Oz time) I do have a wish list from your garage but will wait and see how many paints you need.
 
Sent one each of the following:

Gran Turismo Red Metallic
Gran Turismo White
Suzuka Grau metallic

That's all I've got on your list.
 
Thanks op updated if you see it there I still want it
 
Interested in your unique custom painted rides as well ;)
 
If your Eagle Talon has less then 10k miles, I will send 5 of the gsx/r paints, and the dlc painted Ft 86 concept II for it.

Any word on this?
 
Just turning ps3 to check
 
Unfortunately it has 350% more miles than you want
 
ok, well send me a FR and I will send you over some paint anyway.
 
I have all the GSXR paints you need and the Hibiscus Red pearl you can have for free FR me!
 
GSX-R/4 - Black
" Silver Metallic
" Blue Metallic
Gran Turismo Blue Metallic
Hibiscus Red Pearl all sent tonight
 
Last edited:
I'm now confused
Who am I sending fr to
And who do I still need to send cars etc
 
I was going to send you 5 for free, but it looks like you got all the ones that I know I had except for maybe the gsxr yellow
 
Send me a FR and I will send paints for free if you still need!
 
I've sent you both frs and have updated op multiple times

Yeah paints that I suspend and put up again is because I'm collecting and using ones I like
 
Added some "special cars that are now up for grabs"
 
GSX-R/4 Blue Metallic
GSX-R/4 Red Metallic
GSX-R/4 Yellow Metallic
and 2 Hibiscus red pearl sent

If the dlc amuse is under 10k miles then I will send a dlc painted car for it after reset.
 
Thank you

Won't be able to check until tomorrow
 
I'm now confused
Who am I sending fr to
And who do I still need to send cars etc

Fr's were eddie_blackadder and Lord_Percy01...sorry if I caused any confusion, it's hard enough for me keeping up with myself. :D I will add you from my other 2 game saves as well if that's ok and clarify which when trading. The 5 paints came from a combination of two a/c's last night.

I'd love the Camaro SS in chrome if thats ok
 
I hope youre ok with the one it's already painted in as I don't have dlc paints to rectify (obtained through previous testing)

Are you ok that I might not be able to send till the 11th if flybynighters car is correct
 
Thats fine mate, no rush.
 
You might get tomorrow

Just about to update op with another special that I am willing to let go (it's a beauty )
 
Lots of cars added people
 
I got
Hibiscus red pearl
Gran Turismo Yellow
Gran Turismo Red Metallic
Gran Turismo Blue Metallic

I usually do 15 paints for 2 (0/0/0) cars.
I have 5 paints currently available. 10 next reset(Apr 10)
Theres no limit, if you want 40 of them, just ask 👍

I haven't looked at my main account yet, I probably have a few GSX-R colors too.
PSN tur1smo2022

/edit
I also have
Gran Turismo White
GSX-R/4 Blue Metallic
👍
 
Last edited:
Will have the BMW Series 1 for you saturday evening (if you can wait that long), no colour for you yet. Will let you know as soon as I can so you can choose th wheel colour....not sure what my 'name your price' price is yet, that could be anything
 
Well it was the glitch from a few patches ago where you could paint the stock wheels that you can't now
 
Back